F4F - Goin' Down: A Festival Trap type song

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nice I'm feelin this track. I like the transitions and variety; this beat keeps you on your toes which is nice. I just think think the first part can be more interesting, but then again it sort of sets you up for the rest of the track. Good shit, keep it up!

Good sounding tune, just feels like it's following a template. You got the trap part of it down though

Fair enough, I'd definitely agree it's not the most creative trap song/structure ever but I didn't want to go to out of the box with this one, just a simple drop-heavy trap song. Thanks for the feed homie

Thanks for that feed brotha, I checked out your joint knewing I would like it before I hit play, but you've impressed me again with some real words good stuff man

Good looks my man, checked out your joint and it was smooth as always, like what you've been putting out in general bro

Last edited:
So I listened to this at least three times over to try to get a really good opinion on the track. Overall, I think this was very well done man! The mix overall is very clean and I personally feel like all of the synths are at a perfect level. I liked the use of delay and reverb as well. (Although the verb at 1:17 could have used a higher lowcut).

Also, I just think that with as much going on in the track as there is, the snare may need a little more emphasis. Possibly a little more high end in the it would bring it out more. But otherwise, I really enjoyed listening to this. I didn't get bored at any point of it; There's a lot of energy and it gets me pretty amped up haha. And there's a lot of good variation to keep it fresh throughout. Keep at it :D

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back