F4F ellie goulding-lights (dubstep) work in progress

Status
Not open for further replies.

blindkid11

Eccentric producer
Collab me and Jafthegirafe got in the works right now, it's FARR from done but just figured i'd toss it up to get some feedback from everyone

This is so beautiful. Just mix up the incredible vocals, really focus on that, and drop the kick-buildup in the intro. I know as a producer it can be hard to trow something like that out, but the flow is more important than pride. Awsome tune. Really, really awsome!

Thanks for the feedback man really appreciate that. This isn't the final mix and hasn't been mastered at all yet so mixing will definitely be fine tuned, and i see where you're coming from about the kick buildup, is it because it builds too quick? Or are you just not feeling that? we'll be sure to take that into consideration though and see what we can come up with, whether it gets removed or changed, you'll see your feedback in the final mix.

I fully understand it's not a final mix or anything, I just recognice a good track when I here it. Magine my surprise to find it here after just a few hour's as a member :) About the buildup, it's just a gutfeeling. I would skip it alltogether. If your the producer you could give it a personal touch in the intro for ego, that's not at bad thing, but make it a good one. I'm thinking ambient intro or something but that's up to you in the creative progress.

Last edited:
i see exactly where you're coming from noww no doubtt good idea you just inspired me to come up with a more creative buildup then a progressive kick build up lol. Good looking out man.

So great you understood me, didn't want to come out as a rude person. The track is awsome, and looking forward to the final result. Music is a multilanguage platform of expression, and I thank you for letting me be involved. Ok minimal but nevertheless :) Stay cool <3

Nahh dude it's all good you're just looking out mann and the smallest things can make or break a song sometimes. honestly, i'm 21 hours into mixing/restructuring and workin side by side with the other producer i'm working with on this so it's always nice to just get an opinion from a fresh set of ears, i was long moved on from that buildup, went back at it and the ideas are really pouring in.

Why not keep the buildup for a remix, just keep the voals and buildup seperate? You'r obvisluly an inspiering person so I'll track down you'r soundcloud, if you don't mind :D

Nahh i don't mind at all man and yeah it's staying i'm just getting a little more creative with it lol already changed it up quite a bit

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back