[F4F] "Clouds" - Chill Cloudy Beat [FEEDBACK RETURNED 100%]

Solid chill/laid back track, had a sick vibe to it. Like the hi hat pattern you used here, it complimented the beat very well. good stuff. I think the transition at around the 1:07 mark would sound better if you took out the snare and just had the hats lead into the bridge, but thats just me, lol. Other than that love what you did here, chill beat. keep it up good stuff fam

dope track overall. but i was waiting for a drop to happen tbh. guess you wanted to keep it mellow and keep that dreamy vibe. lovin the hi hat play esp and ambience created with the bells. mix is very clean. good job and keep it up

I like the sound you've got going but, for me, its lacking enough depth. Need either some bass underneath or more heavy percussion. Just to fill it out a bit.

Fill it out with some BASS. Maybe the Bass is your lead or just in the background, but i think you need a melody to carry the song, try occasionally pairing up the same notes that were with the bells with another instrument.

Dope beat. Crazy good mix and dope vocal samples thrown in here and there. As others have said, your hats in this were on point. For me, I especially appreciated how the hats and the percs worked together with one another.

Personally, I'm never a huge fan of these spacey, futuristic beats, but this one did work for me. The panning of the bells from hard left to right was dope as well. Overall dope beat. Check me out if you get a chance: https://soundcloud.com/ryanjames-2/beautiful-women-are-invisible

Thanks for the feedback guys. I really appreciate it. I've returned most of it to those who left links. I'll come back in a little bit and return the rest.

V V nice, i like the floaty timbre to it.. really enjoy the flute(sine melody?). Just checking out your soundcloud atm too, Crystel is my favourite so far, I love the contrast between the two sections. I've given you a follow on s/c feel free to do the same if you like what you hear!

This is a dope track. The drum sound selection in my opinion gives it a late 80s early 90s feel. I think this could be an R&B record with the right singer/songwriter.

Chill laid back beat and def like the melody. Just would like to hear a differentiation between the verse and the chorus. Maybe add in another synth line just so the listener hears the different chapters of the story you're telling us. Overall, great production and sharp sounds.

Back