J. Cole Type Beat- Girl, You Told Me F4F

Thought this was dope. It reminded me of that dilla beat for ghostface, "momma hit me with a strap". It just kinda lingers with that groove for most of the song but it works so well the whole way through. Your chops on this are tight.

Honestly, I have no suggestions or criticisms. I thought the beat was dope as hell. I have a sampled beat I'm working on right now, so if you got any tips I'd appreciate it: https://soundcloud.com/ryanjames-2/beautiful-women-are-invisible

Dope ass sampling. I like the switchup when the drums came in. So smooth. Def could see JCole on this. I love when people make vocals work in their samples and you did that really well. Nothing bad to say about this one.

Thought this was dope. It reminded me of that dilla beat for ghostface, "momma hit me with a strap". It just kinda lingers with that groove for most of the song but it works so well the whole way through. Your chops on this are tight.

Honestly, I have no suggestions or criticisms. I thought the beat was dope as hell. I have a sampled beat I'm working on right now, so if you got any tips I'd appreciate it: https://soundcloud.com/ryanjames-2/beautiful-women-are-invisible
Thanks man, I listened to your beat too, I thought the delay on the snare was a nice effect throughout. Pretty chill vibe and nice chops too

Dope ass sampling. I like the switchup when the drums came in. So smooth. Def could see JCole on this. I love when people make vocals work in their samples and you did that really well. Nothing bad to say about this one.
Thanks man, it's all from the same sample, but I chopped it slightly to switch it up

- Nice sample and sample chop -- can def hear JCole on this
- I think the drums could be so much better -- especially the clap/snare -- i think even a lex luger trap snare would work nice on this
- Same with the kick -- not feeling how it matches the beat
- Needs a bassline or something
- I can hear Rick Ross on this too

Alot of potential -- just needs to be worked in a bit better!

Please return the favour:

Zack Knight - "Snap" (Produced by Benny Liang & Zack Knight) (F4F)

Thanks!

- Nice sample and sample chop -- can def hear JCole on this
- I think the drums could be so much better -- especially the clap/snare -- i think even a lex luger trap snare would work nice on this
- Same with the kick -- not feeling how it matches the beat
- Needs a bassline or something
- I can hear Rick Ross on this too

Alot of potential -- just needs to be worked in a bit better!

Please return the favour:

Zack Knight - "Snap" (Produced by Benny Liang & Zack Knight) (F4F)

Thanks!
Thanks for the feed man, the mixing in your track is really clean and the singer is pretty dope as well. Great work on that

I really rocks wit your drum pattern on this here! Nice. I usually frown upon them well known samples, but when the flips are down right, its all thumbs up for me.
This is one of those that was down right, just with your own spin. I like it. Its good work yo!

I really rocks wit your drum pattern on this here! Nice. I usually frown upon them well known samples, but when the flips are down right, its all thumbs up for me.
This is one of those that was down right, just with your own spin. I like it. Its good work yo!
Thanks man, I didn't even know others had sampled this haha

Back