(F4F) Bruno Mars - Billionaire Remix

Could you explain your process in putting this together, like do you and your brother work as a combo, or are you exclusively producing the stuff? re-arranging at this point or is it like a full vamp of the song? Ive never heard the original I dont think.

I had little to no part in this, he obtained the instrumental from youtube, so it is of inherently low quality. I would like feedback just on his rapping and the recording

well the recording is clean, i feel like you have a good balance going with the over dubbing and just the general levels of everything, its got a good full sound. The rapping? I dont really know to be honest, after 0:48 it sounds pretty tight, but the intro/singing part, if his lyrics are accurate hes a young cat, so hes got alot of time to work on this shit, granted of course that singing isnt his forte.

well the recording is clean, i feel like you have a good balance going with the over dubbing and just the general levels of everything, its got a good full sound. The rapping? I dont really know to be honest, after 0:48 it sounds pretty tight, but the intro/singing part, if his lyrics are accurate hes a young cat, so hes got alot of time to work on this shit, granted of course that singing isnt his forte.

Completely agree with this. Not really much more to say.

Back