(f4f) 3 New Ambient / Zaytoven - esque trap bangers! You'll like em , check em out!

Leftcoast 808

3 New Beats , trap bangers with an ambient , zaytoven - esque type style. Constructive criticism welcomed , especially surround structure , mixing and overall sound design.

Feed 4 feed , drop links.

Last edited:
I like the fullness of the tracks! Sounds like your using some nice sounds and drums, the mixing is kinda killing the tracks though. Sounds like they need some serious EQing, with that many sounds competing for space it leaves the tracks sounding muddy. Sounds like your limiting the tracks really hard and not leaving much room for dynamics. The 808s end up kinda sounding like a bed of bass instead of a crisp boom. I like your style though, those full sounding Zaytoven type trap beats are under appreciated in my opinion. I think what would help these tracks a lot would be to lower the limiter threshold and re adjust your levels, but really nothing can replace EQing the freqs in this case. 9-4-13-1 goes really hard though, Nice job.

Last edited:
Not bad at all. Just a few things that you can do to help your beats imo.
I checked the top one and briefly checked the other two. Something i noticed across all three were that the main melody was abit too loud in my opinion, it was drowning out the drums which are a crucial part of trap imo, although you can hear them the drums definitely need to hit harder. If i were you i'd compare the level of melody/drums in your favourite trap beats to yours, that'd be a good starting point. Also you might want to try and move towards a more 808 sounding bass synth that'll definitely help.

Hope this makes sense.
Return it: https://www.futureproducers.com/for...ry-michael-jackson-happy-birthday-f4f-453744/

I check the 1st , nothing seems to be out- of key , though I'll check more throughly. Bass has been a bit of struggle , will be finding new ways to bring out bass much more. Thanks for the feed , feedback returned.

Back