Cloud9 Productions - New Trap Beat (M.O.E) #1stbeat

- I like the melodies -- every instrument complimented nicely
- However, the beat felt too empty -- but when the strings and the brass came in, it filled the missing frequencies nicely
- Turn up the snare! Or take off a little of the reverb so its more apparant in the mix
- The snare roll that comes in is too loud -- the main snare should be the volume of that
- Turn up the kick as well

I say just fix up the mix a little!

Please return the favour:

"Stage Fright" (Chris Brown-Type Beat) (ALL FEEDBACK RETURNED!)

Thanks!

pretty good for your first attempt. Though I think the sounds are a little basic, they're too dry. and the beat sounds to familiar to me. I think you did a good job in putting different sounds that fit the sample style. I'd work on transition things better, adding rev cymbals, crashs, hits anything can help. Solid job though.

Last edited:
Pretty good for your first beat man.. Had a good & clear sound to it! I also feel like there could of been more instrumentation but that's just my opinion.. All in all good job

thanks man

---------- Post added 09-04-2013 at 09:02 PM ---------- Previous post was 09-03-2013 at 07:37 PM ----------

bump.......

---------- Post added 09-05-2013 at 02:31 PM ---------- Previous post was 09-04-2013 at 09:02 PM ----------

bump......

For a 1st this is nice , the beat is a bit empty , not feeling the fx too much. The snare roll a bit too loud , but you've got a nice nice melody throughout. Keep it up.

Back