[F4] Tory Lanez x Drake x Kehlani x WizKid x UK Afro Swing Type Beat [F4F]

It's really dope. You did a great work to mix the trap and dancehall styles. It's chill and catchy in te same time. Nothing bad to say about the mixing, it sounds good. I love the saturated 808. Good job bro and thank you for the feedback on my beat ;)

Thanks for the feedback and yeah I purposely made some of the notes slightly off just to give it a trippy kinda feel also the drums are a modern dancehall/afroswing style I wasn't trying to make it Toronto sounding but more of a dancehall\afro style with a twist because I know Tory & Drake have made tracks on beats like that.
nice. this is hard and got that toronto vibe. The only critic i have is that the plucks seems to be out of time. like just a bit of time. Also the drums don't seem to be like the tory lanes type of pattern.

Thanks for the feedback and yeah your right I made some of the notes on the melody slightly off I wanted to try something diff Ive been experimenting with my music recently plus it added a trippy kinda vibe but maybe it doesn't sound as good as I thought but thanks again for the feedback I left you some.
Man, that melody is really cool. Different sounding, but works super well. Love the interesting tones that come through it. For some reason I do feel like the drums feel a bit awkward at points in this track for some reason. You usually nail that, but maybe that melody is slightly off beat so it is affecting the drums? IDK, just sounds maybe a little off to me for some reason. Could just be imagining it though. Really cool and unique sound though. Always putting out good work man!

Here is my beat. Prison - RETURNING ALL FEEDBACK

Thanks for the feedback much appreciated I also left you guys some.
It's most definetly in Tory Lanez style, the melodies are good. The only thing I would say is the lead/synth on the hook is kinda stock, try to change it or put some fx on, to fill the space more and to give the beat more energy other than that it's a dope beat fam. Sorry I could return the feedback earlier, been busy lately.

Let us know what you think:
https://www.futureproducers.com/for...down-feedback-4-feedback-549373/#post50102052

Thanks for the feedback what do you mean by early do you mean I brought a bass in too early or the timing if the bass ?
This beat is hard man. Great job on the mixing, even though you have a lot of different elements it still sounds clean. Especially like the pluck sound around 2:20. The bass melody at the start of the track sounds a bit early though, but that should be an easy fix. Bless up.

Back