eXcellent new tracks!

I

insomnia_oz

Guys,

Been working on some killer beats.

I've been busy, check out these tracks, theres stuff in there that all of you will enjoy.

- semi industrialist techy breaks
- progressive tecy trance
- hip hop/trip hop quality track

I'd love to know what you guys think of them.

- Insomnia

Listenin to "Ho"

Definite techy-industrial feel to this track with some trancey sounds. I like pretty much everything you got goin on rythymically speaking, solid programming. I do think it could use some thickening though, maybe some sweeping strings or voice patches, though that may kill the vibe you were working for. I like all the sweepy, etheral sounds going on in the background in the second 1/2 of the tune, but think they could come out more, bathe us with that sh**!!!! The jumping melody is aight, again could just be doubled (tripled, whatever, just thickened). I'd rethink the outro--a little too quick, though the bell-type schtuff is cool. All said, it's a kewl listen, could be a little fuller, and a little punchier, but cool none-the-less, nice work my sleep deprived Aussie friend.

Laj

Hey check mine if you can and hit me with a PM, thanks!

http://www.nowhereradio.com/artists/2/1335/singles.shtml

feedback

I agree with Laj. I listened to 'flying', and Laj's comments about 'h'o seem to be appropriate for this as well. The percussion programming is nice. It's also interesting the way layers come and go. I like the short breaks throughout. I would defenitely thicken up the synths though. Overall, you've got some good ideas going on. I'll listen to the others when I get a chance.

kb

thanks!

I guess with hearing this I have come to realise that I have to change an aspect of my production process.

I had originally written a lot of the parts on my JP-8000 but due to wanting open tweakability, used soft synths instead of recording the JP parts.

I'm moving upto using Logic Audio instead of Fruityloops to allow more serious use of the JP and its richer sounds. And on the same note, I will unleash more of the mayhem for yas!! (-: hehe

Get some sleep people...

- insomnia

Anyone care to review HO.mpp3?

your comments would be very strongly appreciated

crap
i mean

sorry guys was at an ungodly hour when i posted last message

Another dead link..? I don't know what's wrong but that server isn't responding. :confused:

CZ

Back