Everytime I'm searching for beats on youtube

WhoGirlThatIs

The majority of the beats are "A$AP Rocky Type Beats" I mean A$AP is dope and all, but good lord does every new beat have to be based off him? Lol. Shit there are other good artists out there too with dope sounds! (i.e. Big Krit, Joey Bada$$, etc)

Be creative people!

Free beats on YouTube are going to sound like free beats on YouTube. Try to hit some dedicated MUSIC or Beat sites, and find a few producers who take their craft more seriously than to load up 60 barely-finished beats at low quality to a site that specializes in people's goofy home videos.

I agree that everyone should be creative, but I will defend myself coz I'm not on YouTube. I don't make _______ Type Beats... I make IPM Music type beats.

The majority of the beats are "A$AP Rocky Type Beats" I mean A$AP is dope and all, but good lord does every new beat have to be based off him? Lol. Shit there are other good artists out there too with dope sounds! (i.e. Big Krit, Joey Bada$$, etc)

Be creative people!
your prolly searching wrong bro.. you could type in joey bada$$ type beats and find beats producers think sound like he can go off of... you gotta learn to use youtube

Keywords play a Major, MAJOR!! factor in Youtube, belive it or not there's actually good "Type beats" out there just gotta look a little harder.

There's plenty of people who do a large variety of beats on YouTube, just search "(Artist/Producer name here) type beat" and you'll find exactly what you're looking for.

Speaking of YouTube, shameless self promotion:
Prod. by mjNichols - YouTube

Back