Everything Eminem

M

MUSIKFIEND

OK so leaked tracks off Relapse are all over the net today. The whole album has leaked & I had to dl it b/c i couldn't resist the temptation, lol. I'm definitely coppin when it drops though b/c it's a dope album imo.

So i've been noticing that out of all Em's albums the buzz is nowhere near where it usually is at this point so im thinkin could Em flop??? I just wanna get some opinions on what everbody thinks his first week sales will look like b/c i cant call it myself.

DISCUSS

Last edited by a moderator:
The songs JUST leaked if not a couple of days ago.. lol everybody is getting their fill as we speak... I just heard all the snippets and leaks today and I'm most def. buying that ****!

If you notice alot of hard Eminem fans have been waiting for him to go back to his raw violent lyrical content/style... So I feel he will sell if not who cares all that matters is he made another fan happy by making another dope album..

The songs are crazy and Dre's production is WOW on the whole album. I already pre-ordered my copy.

Underground, My Mom, Deja Vu, and Ganja are crazy.. no annoying voice on any of the other songs..

if not who cares all that matters is he made another fan happy by making another dope album..

Yeah of course but this is the music BUSINESS & Eminem is in the business of selling records. I'm just curious really as to who plans on buying the album & how they think it will be received the 1st week by the fans.

Nobody knows... lol you will see when it drops =/

what ppl dont look for is also digital sales, they look at cds sold and go oh they sold only 50k when they sold more then that. right now 1/2 this board is about thread on eminem. youtube is overflowing with eminem drops and thousands of ppl are looking at them so if they do like it supoert good old rap music by getting it. i think (as well as everyone else) this gonna be epic music that u MUST buy. these songs where leaked for a reason i belive cos look....theirs an ass load of buzz and everryone cant belive what their hearing andcant wait to buy it.

ppl know that ur not just buying songs its taking it back to buying an experience, a musical ride thats gonna be mind blowing which hasent been done in YEARS and years.

i hope it dose good if not then idk what to say about this music game.

what ppl dont look for is also digital sales, they look at cds sold and go oh they sold only 50k when they sold more then that. right now 1/2 this board is about thread on eminem. youtube is overflowing with eminem drops and thousands of ppl are looking at them so if they do like it supoert good old rap music by getting it. i think (as well as everyone else) this gonna be epic music that u MUST buy. these songs where leaked for a reason i belive cos look....theirs an ass load of buzz and everryone cant belive what their hearing andcant wait to buy it.

ppl know that ur not just buying songs its taking it back to buying an experience, a musical ride thats gonna be mind blowing which hasent been done in YEARS and years.

i hope it dose good if not then idk what to say about this music game.

Good post... and is all true

the whole album leaked...and yes i will be purchasing it.

deja vu is ridiculous

and Beautiful should have been his lead single

i couldnt help to download it too lol
im definitely gonna cop it when it comes out for real

the beats are insane, god damn

Just got done listening. For the most part, its a great album, Em definitely brought it. Although some of the production could have been better (not just talking about the "beats").

Ok so I pre-ordered the Relapse album on Amazon.com right? Then, later, I was walking down the street and this street hustler who was selling bootlegs approached me and he said he was selling the Relapse for $5 dollars and told me this whole story how he is broke and needs to feed his family. I felt bad for the guy so I gave him the five and told him to keep it because I dont support bootlegging. As I walked off, he snuck the cd in my gym bag and I didnt even realize till I got home. I pulled it out and decided, I might as well preview the album before it comes in the mail. So I have heard the whole album early. I already pre-ordered it so its ok to listen...

I liked the album because it was dark and semi-psychopathic which is something I relate to. I think he brought it and its already better than Encore. The intro really sets the mood and the tone for the whole thing. I was zoning out and really getting into that crazy Eminem vibe.

Where yall getting tha leak from?? Normally I know how to get this sh*t but I cant find this one for some reason.

Back