Everybody Today Is The Same... All of Them Are Like "Robot"s F4F

Yo, this is cool, are you the rapper too? I like the neptune-ish vibe the melody has. I think the drums and bass need to be a lot louder and present. I like the vocal effects that are going on. Track sounds pretty bare but I think better mixing on the drums and bass would turn this around for the better. Cool stuff.

Yea its me and a friend of mine doing the rapping.. I'm on the first verse. I agree some more bass and better mixing could definitely add to this.

Preciate you checkin me out man, thanks for the positive criticism. I just returned the feed.

pretty unique. hearing some gangster rap on some autotune effects, something different. lyrics are tite, vocals are tight, on point and creative concept for a track. emotion on the first verse. Liking the synths that come in the 2nd 8 bars. Agree though raise up the low end f this sick, a steady bass would tie it all together like glue. keep it up, following u guys on SC!

nice robot voice, :)
the beat is simple, but sometimes simple is better :). I like the vibe of the beat. 2:58, pan on left side, is this on purpose or?
I really like it, it's different.

Cheers for the feedback by the by man!

I really dig this summertime rap, super tight work on this. Really reminded me of Flight School era Wiz Khalifa, especially with the beat's swells.

As far as improvement goes, I'd say that the vocal is solid as is. I'd just be inclined to take the beat up a notch and bring in a little more ear candy and maybe a distinct catchy riff to run alongside you. Right now, the track is a great chilled track, but, like, if you take your average Weeknd track as an example, the music's still minimal, but it's got that catchiness that keeps you hooked and rakes in the fangirls. Basically, you need to get your beat sounding rad as a standalone track. For example, this is one of my favourite beats:

But yeah, I love the vocal. The beat just needs to get on the same level.

Yea I can see why this is one of your favorites. Just has so much going on and is very catchy. I think the moral is, I need to put more time into the beats and make them more intricate. Thanks for the feedback man

i like this man...def orginal...the effects on the verses are coo...and i like how the effect on the chorus sounds different...auto robot...thats what this can be...otherwise i do gotta say the drums are extremely thin...i know you're going for the simple approach...but the drums need to pop more.....the resonance of the synths are deff nicely put together...overall solid .....drop me feed sometime https://www.futureproducers.com/for...eedback/now-your-gone-f4f-100%-return-468897/

Thanks for the feed!

- I would turn up the drums in the mix a bit more
- Chords are cool -- cool instrument selection with the pad
- The effect you put on your vocal is cool man
- Lyrics are cool but i thought overall the song was hard to listen to because the vocals are just too wierd (for me)

Other than that -- i like the creativity and hope you can build on this!

Back