Ever meet anyone from FP in person?

if there was teleprotation technology on fp that's how the mods would work. BLAM!!!! closing thread lol

j-traxx said:
if there was teleprotation technology on fp that's how the mods would work. BLAM!!!! closing thread lol

Haha! i could just see a spamer sitting in his chair writing some bullsh!t, then BAM! hes on the floor, and Carnage is closing the thread. hehehe...

Chopper said:

Haha! i could just see a spamer sitting in his chair writing some bullsh!t, then BAM! hes on the floor, and Carnage is closing the thread. hehehe...

He didn't have to hit me so hard.:cry:

Chopper said:

:D :victory:

KomplexBeats said:
I thought this would be an interesting question. I know a lot of us have collabed with members through the internet but have any of you actually met in person?

I met and collabed with NahlejSCI who also resides in the Tampa area like myself. Hoping to meet up with more members and collab in the future.

Peace

Ive Known Rjsmoove and NOTABLEMAGNIF for years..I met NahlejSCI as well..that guy has alot of energy..lol

and I also Know the 2 brothers responsible for the FP personlity Twoskillkrew...we all live within Minutes from each other..

thats the way they eliminate contestants on the new reality series "Office Idol" (**theme music**).........

KomplexBeats said:
I thought this would be an interesting question. I know a lot of us have collabed with members through the internet but have any of you actually met in person?

I met and collabed with NahlejSCI who also resides in the Tampa area like myself. Hoping to meet up with more members and collab in the future.

Peace

hey Kom i just moved to tampa from boston - never know. . .

actually, i'm gonna move again in a few months but im staying in tampa. moving to ybor, closer to work. . .

Genycis said:
ha ha ha! Thanx for tha luv peoplez... I alwayz wondered what would happen if me and him collabed on a track or two.. maybe one day it'll happen. ha ha. The end result would probably bring catastrophic results and put a silence to ALL the FL haterz out there.. everyone would trade their Trintons, Chasio's (courtesy of urbanspirit), Montif EXS9's, and their Rowlan's in. ha ha ha. Thanx though famz. Holla.

Genycis
(yo Komplex, you gave me an idea for a thread. ha ha ha.)

<Flooper 4 Life

Hey, do you use the Fruity Effects built in or do you use other VSTi/DXi?

=)

Last edited:
Hey that is what she was singing. I could never tell, good call Shenlong.

Back