eneyetee - I Don't Wanna Die (Prod. byu Anthrax Beats) F4F

Status
Not open for further replies.

eneyetee

Been a while since my last English track but I had to release some tension.
Let me know what you think
Lyrics / Vocals: eneyetee
Mixing / Mastering: eneyetee
Production: Anthrax Beats

As always F4F

Dope shit, counted the beats nice and your flows on point bro, beats dope too and the mixing is nice on the vocals and beat. shoulda changed it up more on the hook in my opinion but what do i know, Keep it up bro sounds good think i'll give ya follow to stay updated. you should check out my soundcloud, if you hear a beat you like i'll let ya hop on it for free man. Keep GrInDiNg homie!!

dope track ... trippy vibe ... production is on point ... you picked the right track to vent on ...

Thanks man! Yeah the beat is pretty cool.

Dope shit, counted the beats nice and your flows on point bro, beats dope too and the mixing is nice on the vocals and beat. shoulda changed it up more on the hook in my opinion but what do i know, Keep it up bro sounds good think i'll give ya follow to stay updated. you should check out my soundcloud, if you hear a beat you like i'll let ya hop on it for free man. Keep GrInDiNg homie!!

Thanks for the feedback, appreciate it. I wanted to go with a simplified hook because of the beat but I could've changed it up. I'll check it out, thanks again

Sounds like deep song bro, good concept and executed well. Keep doing your thing!!

Thanks! I like to make music that counts, good to hear that it shows. Appreciate it

Its really good, im guessing English isn't your first language but you did better than most people who grew up on the language. Good production on the beat everything is crisp. Keep it up homie.

Thanks for the feedback!
Yeah I'm from Finland so English is far away from my first language, haha. But good to hear that it still sounds good.
I gave you some feedback too

Hook is catchy, the beat sounds hopefully and your voice fit with it. I hope you know what I mean. ;p

Sorry for late feedback.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back