Eminem Makes Public Service Announcement Against Music Piracy...FU Pay Me!

FeloneusSupremeProd

FP Official Threadkiller
Alright Stans...he has spoken. Stop downloadin his sh!t and take your ass to the store and purchase his CD. Even though he has more money than he knows what to do with and your ass is livin check to check tryin to keep the lights on. I will say that you should support the artist you like if you want them to continue to make music but if they aren't makin good music anymore...f**k'em all!

Eminem Makes Public Service Announcement Against Music Piracy | AllHipHop.com

this is part of the reason hip-hop is garbage...artists feel like it dont matter how hard they work, their stuff will just leak anyway...its the reason i stopped rapping and producing....i dont do dh!t for free

its the reason Gucci Mane sits there and mubmbles, traphouse, traphouse, traphouse over and over pushin out a mixtae evry month, hes goin for quantity over quality and hes eating, ...its cuz hood niggas will buy his cds eventuially, especially if hes comeieing out with one every other month....

I hate piracy, ... i hate downloading songs i like but i still do it, ... i hate whats hapened to the music industry, ... its just real pathetic, ... and we can do better....

Well.........too bad EM. I not a fan. I do however buy downloads of albums and songs I do like. Otherwise I just listen to them on spotify to never hear ever again for the rest of my life. To say "album is garbage" and stuff like that. Why even waste my precious time to even listen fully to your shit.....let alone give you 13 dollars or whatever. Shit....a lot of these youngins have never had a great burger. For 16 bucks they could've spent that on the best got damn burger, fries, and shake they ever had in their life....had something they could talk about for the rest of their life.....but instead....they bought an Em album in 2010 - _____. I feel bad for them.

Did anyone actually listen to it? I found it funny. He's openly saying that he would do the same in our position. For some reason people on this site seem to have a vendetta against him.

P.S. MMLP2 is a classic.

Haven't bought an Em CD since the Marshall Mathers joint and won't ever again. I have said it many times his lyrical content is corny as hell. I have listen to a couple songs from MMLP2 and never made it through an entire song because its garbage. The Bizerk song was ok but just cause it reminds me of the Beastie Boys.

By the way I think Hip Hop is cheapened by the way so many people throw around the term "Classic".

Well.........too bad EM. I not a fan. I do however buy downloads of albums and songs I do like. Otherwise I just listen to them on spotify to never hear ever again for the rest of my life. To say "album is garbage" and stuff like that. Why even waste my precious time to even listen fully to your shit.....let alone give you 13 dollars or whatever. Shit....a lot of these youngins have never had a great burger. For 16 bucks they could've spent that on the best got damn burger, fries, and shake they ever had in their life....had something they could talk about for the rest of their life.....but instead....they bought an Em album in 2010 - _____. I feel bad for them.

Nigga made me hongry... F you Rice.

People don't pay if artists seem to be going through the motions...

"Who's on it"
"T.I."
Who else....

"Lili Wayne..."

Okay, email that to 'em

Shit....a lot of these youngins have never had a great burger. For 16 bucks they could've spent that on the best got damn burger, fries, and shake they ever had in their life....had something they could talk about for the rest of their life.....but instead....they bought an Em album in 2010 - _____. I feel bad for them.

Yeah, eff a CD. I want a great burger.

I know a lot of broke musicians say shit like "is a burger worth more than a song?" Eff yeah!

Yeah, eff a CD. I want a great burger.

I know a lot of broke musicians say shit like "is a burger worth more than a song?" Eff yeah!

Have you just created the Desire inspires music rating system, very similar to the michelin food guide, but instead of michelin stars rating fine dinning cuisine, does this Desire Inspires Good Music Guide rate songs by the burger scale?:cool: And if so, are 2 Five Guys Burgers higher than say 3 Bacon double whoppers? :) The world of Burgers is Vast and imense, and probably encapsulates enough quality, variety and originality to devise such a music rating system so that future producer posters can understand as a credible and definitive yardstick: a beneficial guide to help them in there quests for success.:angel:

And if so, are 2 Five Guys Burgers higher than say 3 Bacon double whoppers?

A salisbury steak > any Whopper. Burger King used to be the deal when I was in high school. Now, naw. I went there the other day and got some nuggets, which were surprisingly good.

But their burger game fell off a long time ago. Wendy's is the best regular fast food burger joint. That Bacon Habanero Ranch is about the best thing from McDonalds. It's all about the fries and Filet-O-Fish for Mickey D's.

At the end of the day, music is free, and most food is not. If we could download burgers, the fast food game would be effed up too. Add in downloadable beer and life would be perfect.

I need to make a DAW that can whip up food and beer. Eff a beat!

For artist I really support, I'll purchase their music. For everyone else ..............well you know.

[/QUOTE

Its funny how producers tag de fuk out their beats to make sure no one steals them,
yet they don't even pay for music themselves or the even the vst's or daw that they use

Piracy is still an issue and it effects every form of the industry. For every song that is pirated, that puts an assistant, engineer a runner, etc out of the job. For every program that is stolen that puts a programer out the job.

If you can't find a job in the industry, it may be because your stealing it

I haven't heard the album yet, but rap god is crazy next level.

If there was a decision who spit better in this style between Busta and Em it would be very hard for me to decide even I love both of 'em !

If you like the music go and buy !

I will cop it when i'm in record store !

There really isn't a reason to buy tracks anymore unless it's an independent artist.

Most rappers don't make shit off of record sales, plus, as already said, 13 bucks is a lot to just spend blindly on an album.

I can see if it was a rapper who set up his own label and all that shit because he actually IS making profit off of his album and he doesn't have the resources to go on 50 tours a year like he would on a major, but if you're even Future status, you're beyond the point of being justified in complaining about piracy. You know you ain't making shit off of your album.

Although, I'll admit, I'll buy an album if I've heard it and I REALLY feel like it warrants a purchase (although that's a big 'eventually') or if it's an artist's first release and I've supported them heavy up until that point and I have faith that they'll put out something worth buying (i.e., Pusha or Danny Brown).

Last edited:
Back