Eminem – Rap God | Name Dropping Like A Boss LOL

Eminem drops a new one from “MMLPII,” in which he becomes the latest rapper to declare himself a god. And in my opinion he went beast but I think he could of used a better beat what do you think?

LISTEN HERE >> Eminem

if hes a rap god why dont i feel his sh!t? , more like, the white guy that can fit a whole bunch of words in a line, isnt spitting about how dope you are line after line getting old??? LOL, fuc@ outta here Pee Wee Herman, ...you are wack.

hey im sorry D i know ur an Em fan...i used to be one too, ... somethin happened...

I was THE BIGGEST em fan. And I'm black, so I had to defend my stance harder. I argued he was the nicest in the hood with guys arguing it should be Rakim, Nas, B.I.G., Pac, Kool G, Busta, ect.

At one point he was the most lyrical artist to ever do it. The only ones I could even put in his league were Pun and Cannibus. I have to go back and listen to old albums from time to time to remind myself I wasn't caught up in hype. He had the sickest rhyme schemes, wordplay, metaphors, deliveries, timing to make punchlines work, it could probably be factually proven he was the best through science and charts, lol.

He even killed it on the 1st D12 CD and in those battles in the 8 mile movie. Dude was savage!!!!

If he had died in like 2005, he'd be legendary, but he's been diminishing with every release since MMLP.

R.I.P. Slim.

He's with Pac and B.I.G. now. All we got left is Marshall.

Last edited:
man... he did kinda spazz on this one doe, i don think i eva herd him rap so fas, he wa lik twista lol twist is one of da best

yea i was thinkin about that today ....like, man, i remember when he was the man!!! LOL, ... he alright now but he got where he at cuz at one time he was spittin that crack, he was spittin that sh!t there for a while, ... he paid his dues, ... he did his thing, specially on renegade and dead wrong, ..my fav verse from him was probly from dead wrong...he used to be that dude...

Eminem was never the man, the dirty Jews behind Em were the men.

The brainwash, they brought into the white children's minds to spend their money on Marshall.

That's the music industry for you I guess though..

Back