"Emcees Only Club" (Produced by The Scientist, Beat For Jadakiss)

JustChadMichael

The Scientist!
*Points at sig*

*Drops Funk Flex Bomb*

---------- Post added 03-09-2013 at 08:04 AM ---------- Previous post was 03-08-2013 at 12:27 PM ----------

word no love? its all goodddd

Last edited:
Maybe Jadakiss will want something new... one day...lol

Don't misunderstand me, the beat is not bad at all... but.. it's nothing so special either.

Gotta take my criticism cap off someday though lol...

Last edited:
Maybe Jadakiss will want something new... one day...lol

Don't misunderstand me, the beat is not bad at all... but.. it's nothing so special either.

Gotta take my criticism cap off someday though lol...

oh I know this beat aint gonna be the "record/Song of the year" or some shit, but this is one of those timeless Jada classics where he's gonna most likely go in, murkin these Wannabe rappers, sheeit, he might invite Styles or some other rappers on it, idk, it might not have a wow factor to some, but to me on my monitors, this beet is kim jong il b lmao

I love it... It's not going to be known as the single off his next album, but it has the potential to be one of those classic back drop album tracks! Get a DJ to scratch a hook, and you're set.

I love it... It's not going to be known as the single off his next album, but it has the potential to be one of those classic back drop album tracks! Get a DJ to scratch a hook, and you're set.

Thank you! "A Classic", that's all I wanna hear lmaoo, good lookin' on the Love homie, I'll see about that DJing thing real talk.

Back