Elephant Man's New Video "Pon Di River"

G

Goodall

I just saw Elephant Man’s new video “Pon Di River” while flippin through channels. Before I state my opinion of both the video and song, I wanna hear what the experts at FP have to say about it.

That character gives the man "image." Regardless of what me & everyone else on FP think, really, this song is gonna pop like a virgin on prom night. Its Dance Hall. Its not street music its dance {pause} hall music to dance to. The song will sell, and it will be played in constant rotation in clubs and radio eventually, because Sean Paul really opened alot of people to Dance Hall music. The club scene has ruled trends in music for the last 6 years, at least, in hip hop & rnb. I was put on to Dance Hall 2 years ago and after hearing alot of the artists, Sean Paul was at the bottom of my list, but he's the biggest in Dance Hall in the states. Shaggy had the last few years, but now its all about Sean Paul, dont get me wrong the man is decent, not great, but decent, but Ele just brings the wild shyt to the table and it, IMO, is gonna explode especially because its a "dance instruction" type of song (Think of the success of Cha Cha Slide).

BUN OUT THE HATERS DEM!!!
Ele video nice...
Ele career nice...
Ele track nice...
What Ele doin to other peoples careers...NOT NICE!!!:cry:

xtraclip.com:bat:

i cant believe u ppl didnt like the video
he had the ppl doin the dances right
he had junko, bounty, kiprich, massive b, bone crusher, big head, wyclef, and many more
The song wa splayed out from the beginning of this year, but besides the Buju Banton video, this is the best reggae video i seen
DANCEHALL NICE AGAIN

Pon De River is an old video now BTW*
Good song but I'm tired of it now...
What's up with Ele making so much happy music....I like it but what's the deal (signal the plane)

Good Job ELLY

ShadowNINku said:
Pon De River is an old video now BTW*
Good song but I'm tired of it now...
What's up with Ele making so much happy music....I like it but what's the deal (signal the plane)

Good Job ELLY

would you prefer every song out of jamaica to be about killing, struggling and smoking ganja?

Basically things all about the dancing right now. Everybody just want to go to a session and have a good time.

What's up with Ele making so much happy music

Personaly I love the state a dancehall right now (asides from the music quality). Though I havent been to an all age jam bout the past 5 years but the scene in general seem to be more...calm. Likkle kids love to barnish dem tool for no reason and go jail for it. Not sayin dat ish stop but the whole club scene seem to be on more nice up tip for now anyway. On the flip side mi nah like the new vibe Killas on...

Back