Early reviews for my debut EP "Color Spacesound Turbulence"

timetravtoaster

Amorphous Space Dweller
Greetings.

I will post all the official early reviews done for the album (dropping June 7th) as they are available. Here is a nice review from FP's own Mr. 1deful. Check it out below.

"Color Spacesound Turbulence" is a mysterious journey into another dimension of audio ecstasy. The unpretentious drum patterns and analog vibrant rich undertones correspond with the magical resonance given by the audio equation through raw emotion, provided by Time Travelling Toaster.

"
...inserting a needle into my arm and pushing the syringe is how this album makes me feel... totally state of bliss..."

This album has left me in awe. It reminds me of a Stones Throw instrumental album. The percussion is handled nicely through out with creative techniques being applied through out the mix makes for an interesting but yet rhythmic and diverse blend of chill and upbeat.

This album would be enjoyed on a rainy day with a coffee and cigarette. Not only does it put me in that scenario but also, inserting a needle into my arm and pushing the syringe is how this album makes me feel. Totally state of bliss. A lot of this album reminds me of Amon Tobin, very nice work of original samples and placed under such beautiful pads. Only thing that could make this album doper is if it's cover was blotter art with the acid. Would make for an exciting adventure.

Rating:

Review by Mr. 1deful
cst.png

---------- Post added 05-08-2013 at 09:34 PM ---------- Previous post was 05-07-2013 at 06:46 PM ----------

Spacebump.

Last edited:
Back