E-40 ft Juicy J & Ty Dolla$ign - Chitty Bang Remix (Prod by R-skillz) Feed4Feed!!

BeatsByRskillz

Hey guys, first of all I want to wish y'all a happy new year!

Have a listen to this remix I made for a remix contest by Beatstars & Native Instruments and let me know what you think.

Also leave your links so I can return the feed, I always do.

Thanks.

Seeing as you are qualified in mixing and mastering, there really isn't much on my part that I can say. The track is poppin'.

It's pretty sweet to get great feedback from a qualified audio engineer.

On a side note, near the very end of the track, there is this snare that juuuusst pops in ever so slightly. Was that the idea? Little bit more volume on it in my opinion.

It's a banger indeed. You just came to show off :P

jk.

Good luck with the contest bud!

Yoooo! This remix is great! Are you a professional audio engineer? You showed out on this haha!

Thanks for the feed & comments dudes!

@Deezy I've studied mixing and mastering for 4 years at a sound engineering school and I've been mixing and mastering for 7 years now.

Here is the original if you'd like to compare:

I tried to do this a while ago but i couldn't figure out a drum pattern that would fit but holy shit, you figured out and that shit sounds ****ing awesome. Keep it up bro!

It would mean a lot if you could give me some feedback on this one.

Mix is out of my league haha. Sounds as good as any song put out in this genre, send it too some labels if you have not.

what are you doing on this forum mang go get your paper!!! im 19 in college im about to be studying mixing next year hopefully. crystal clear mixing man good shit. do you work in a studio or ever interned?

This is pretty good. The rap is horrible, but since it's a Remix, that doesn't really matter. The beat is new school, which is not really my style, but it matched the lyrics great.

Back