E-40 Chitty Bang Remix Contest Prod. by: @dblkmusic1

Donta Black

Support Ohio producer Donta Black as he contends in a remix contest sponsored by Native Instruments & Beat Stars in which the Top 10 remixes will be presented to the legendary Bay Area hip hop pioneer E-40.

Only 3 will be selected! Voting ends Jan. 12!
--You can vote once everyday--

*PLEASE VOTE AND SHARE WITH OTHER HIP HOP PRODUCERS & E-40 FANS!*

<span itemprop="description"><span class="fsl">

Vote in the link below:

http://bsta.rs/4371e

Download Link Below:
https://soundcloud.com/donta-black/chitty-bang-remix-e-40-x-juicy

Not my best mix, it was rushed and im aware its a little off, let me know what you think and if you will, please show support if you think I deserve it.
ALL FEED WILL BE RETURNED PLZ LEAVE A LINK!!!

yes the mix really needs work..big time....man idk bout e40 flow...I could never get that into it..Juicy J on the other hand is cold man...Ive been a fan of his since 95...I like the sound selection...good trap bay area feel...just work on the mix man...good luck

It sounds really good mix wise and by itself this beat would be perfect, but i feel like the vibe of the chorus when he's saying it doesnt match the instruments, idk still dope tho

I thought the beat was dope. E-40s flow in this song is hard to match but I thought you killed Juicy J's part. Only the 808s could use some work in the mix, in my opinion. Otherwise, I thought the beat was cold. I was tryin to vote, but the link didn't work. Is there another way I can get to it?

I thought the beat was dope. E-40s flow in this song is hard to match but I thought you killed Juicy J's part. Only the 808s could use some work in the mix, in my opinion. Otherwise, I thought the beat was cold. I was tryin to vote, but the link didn't work. Is there another way I can get to it?

I appreciate at that before you can vote you have to like the BEAT STARS page first then after, you can click the link and it will redirect you to my page. i also noticed that the link sometimes directs you elsewhere on the first attempt sometimes.

The beat by itself is dope, but i think the hook is not in the same key of the beat. If you could change that it would sound much better.

I feeling the beat but the timing is way off. When he "ya" thats in the previous bar. When is says "BAby" that's the start of the first bar on the chorus. Don't feel bad. Everyone messing that up. The audio file is misleading. I think its a banger though.

I feeling the beat but the timing is way off. When he "ya" thats in the previous bar. When is says "BAby" that's the start of the first bar on the chorus. Don't feel bad. Everyone messing that up. The audio file is misleading. I think its a banger though.

Thanks bro! And nawh im not tripping this was my first successful remix, so this is a learning experience.

I really liked the vocal sample, I feel that made the beat and set it apart from other beats in the same style. I feel the mix could have been cleaner, but the arrangement and the drum programming is dope. I was feeling the overall minimal vibe, good work bro

That bay area feel baby!!! Dope work my dude, one thing stand out for me is the chorus, nothing to krazy but it works perfectly! Mixing jus needs to be a lil better. Good luck in the contest

i like this beat, it sounds good to me, the vote link isnt working for me, the mix could be a little bit more clear but im definitely diggin this

i like this beat, it sounds good to me, the vote link isnt working for me, the mix could be a little bit more clear but im definitely diggin this

Thanks for making the attempt, I larned through other ppl tryna vote for me you have to like the Sponsors "beats Stars" page befor you get directed to my page through my link.

Back