Feedback for Feedback --> HEAT

Although I am into the bass heaviier stuff such as trap and other forms of EDM, therre is no doubt you re a talented producer. You have a way of choosing the right sounds and effects to compliment the mood of the song, very good work.

I like the concept of the beat, the overall sound is nice. But some sounds don't seem to be in the right key compared to the other elements.

I don't know if that is the sound you intended to go for but those elements just don't seem to fit the track IMHO. If you could change them to the right key that would sound much better.

Hope my feedback helps you out, keep up the good work.

I like the intro and first part of the track. You need to get a female vocalist on this and put a hook on it. Nice beat. You got some other good tracks. I saw the part on your page about exclusives and it saying that the person who buys one owns 100% of the copyrights. I would change that to you owning 50% if it doesn't say that in your contract. As a producer you are basically a 50% writer of the song and you should get at least 50% of the songwriting royalties and some publishing (if you can negotiate that). You got some good shit so don't give it away for free unless you can get it to a big name artist and you get credits (that way you can build your brand). Nice job homie keep grinding. Check me out:

https://www.futureproducers.com/for...er-instrumental-chorus-feed-feed-100%-464936/

If you want to collab or just keep in touch and share ideas on beats, marketing, etc. email me at NothingButHitsEnt@gmail.com or call/text me at 954-448-0049 my name is Sean. Stay up fam.

Last edited:
The drums are bangin! I also like the melody that comes in around 0:50 , it adds a nice touch. I also like the little ambient synths and effects that come in once in a while, also the mixing decent. But there is one sound that really doesnt fit not sure how to describe it, I bleieve it's panned to the left if that helps. also if you were to just add a little bit more the beat would be really nice. Maybe a female vocalist like nothingbuthits said.

Return the favor

https://www.futureproducers.com/for...ve-feedback/[f4f]my-best-hip-hop-beat-464952/

NothingButHitsEnt Thanks for the advice fam. I feel you on that, I didn't even realize it said that. Im getting a new page within the next 3-4 days with updates and what not. Im workin on trying to build the brand locally for now, I need to step my online game up. Producers definitely deserve 50%, haha.

Last edited:
Yea I was listening to the track last night and felt like I coulda made the drums more interesting, still workin on the mixing. Thanks for the feed, keep it commin.

Thanks for your feedback mate, so as promised here is mine ;)
Nice beat, it has a 90's feel to it. i REALLY dig that reverbed snare. The hats kick and snare work really well together which is very important.
Dont listen to people telling you its repetitive from what i see you make beats for MC's they are supposed to be like that.
I would personally turn up slightly the kick or eq it to bring it out more it feels abit lost to me. ( we have different taste on kicks i guess :P )

Back