Dusty vibes groovy beat. Will return feedback

Digging the vibe of this, love the sample and I like the effect you used in there about halfway through with the chops. I hear some auto filter in there as well, that is like my go to effect.

It does need a bass line on the first half though, it basically has no low end, but other than that the vibe of this is real chill and dope. Nice work!

Very nice! Needs a bass though. Also sounds thin as said before. Work on your mixing the track has an overall dope feel to it!

The chops are cool, but I tend to feel that in terms of composition this is actually two tunes rather than a switch up - and both beats are strong enough to be self-sustaining independently. The jazzy vibe of the sample works really well but it does need some dirty bass underpinning it so it doesn't sound tinny. The improvements to be made here are all about the mix, the beat itself is dope enough.

https://www.futureproducers.com/for...ent-3-4-time-signature-f4f-guaranteed-468992/

Definitely some dusty vibes. Love the melodic idea and nice impeach the presidents chop; as with everyone else though, some step on the bass to hit me in the face.

Nol

I agree with most of the comments above. Needs a stronger bassline! All the other parts of the mix are great though. I really like some of the filters you've used and especially reversing it for the outro!

F4F

Haha, I like it. That warm vinyl sound makes me want to wrap up in a blanket and put on some dusty records with a scotch on the rocks in hand. The intro is a cool idea. I can see this being a soundtrack behind a vintage-style cartoon or vide. I do't like the end part at 0.59s. I think the filter effect just muffles it...I am thinking you may want to high pass filter instead of low pass but I am not sure what you intended effect is. The result, isn't palatable to my ears at any rate.

Nice, I like the beat, but like others were saying the eq on the drums need to be a little stronger in the mix. Maybe parallel compression? Other than that its good.

If you got a minute checkout this House/Pop remix I did for this contest. If you like what you hear, vote for me. I'd appreciate it. All feedback welcome good or bad.
https://www.futureproducers.com/forum...25-f4f-470754/

Back