Dubstep Track **Feedback 4 Feedback**

Sweet track man! I think the kick and more importantly the snare could be a little louder/punchier, because right now they kind of get lost in the mix. Maybe try adding some stereo width to the snare as well, that might help. Also the vocals seem a bit lost in the mix to me as well.

Thanks a lot man, I had them a lot louder nut i just was having issues on my mixdown and they were overpowering the track.

Feedback: I actually really dig your song man, my one criticism is to make it a little more fluid with some cleaner transitions, or even harsher transitions, but overall great song!

Last edited:
It sounds as though you have the compression on the vocals sidechained to the synth (maybe it isn't even sidechained. Can't quite tell) there. I would suggest increasing the threshold on that compressor and increasing the release time a little. Either that or the vocal track needs to be compressed some more before you work with it in the track. It sounds good, but the vocals don't seem to be at a consistent volume.

Yeah i completely agree, i'm pretty sure it's just a result of lazy EQ and the synth is just overpowering the vocals. Thanks for the feedback man!

Feedback:I hear what you are going for and i think a louder kick and a little more sidechaining with make this track a little more full. Good job though!

Back