Drummachines

Breve0ner said:
I got an Alesis SR-16...my first drum machine ever. I use to use FL studio and acid pro. was that a good move?

you possibly have the gayest rap quote in your sig that i have ever seen

PtheGhost said:

you possibly have the gayest rap quote in your sig that i have ever seen

Hah!!! LMFAO!!

not feelin aesop rock, huh? yeah, you and about 3 billion other people.

labor days is unreal...

not feeling his new one though...

i picked up the sequencer on my xl-7 a lot faster than the sound synthisis.. i'm still figuring that out..

infradead said:
labor days is unreal...

not feeling his new one though...

i got labor days. if aesop made every track more listener friendly like "no regrets" i think he could blow up. there's no doubt the cat is talented, but his flow takes some getting used to. his beats tend to be tight, not your everyday radio friendly swill.

i'm getting an mp7 soon. hopefully it's what i'm looking for. it was either that or the rs7000 and the mp7 is easier on my wallet.

I've used these ones:

Electribes: EA-1, ER-1, ES-1
Grooveboxes: D2, 307, 505, 909
EMU command station: XL 7 and MP-7
Yamaha: RM1X

The "drummachines" family is growing and now it has several options, it depends of your requirements.

the most complete is the EMU command station. for begginers and pros, is a wonderful instrument. XL 7 and MP 7 are the same thing.

fizzix810 said:

i got labor days. if aesop made every track more listener friendly like "no regrets" i think he could blow up. there's no doubt the cat is talented, but his flow takes some getting used to. his beats tend to be tight, not your everyday radio friendly swill.

i'm getting an mp7 soon. hopefully it's what i'm looking for. it was either that or the rs7000 and the mp7 is easier on my wallet.

opps.. i meant float not labor days..
blockhead's production made that album for me..

Back