Drum kits? Will you be looked down upon?

Dreday

I was just wondering, is it looked down upon to use drum kits if your a serious producer. I mean I feel like drum kits and sound kits are there for producers who don't know how to get certain sounds, so experience producers sell there sounds to profit off of the non-experienced. Do seasoned producers use drum kits? will you be looked down upon in a sense of not being original?

This is just something i thought i wanted to discuss?

No one gives a fucc, why you care what other people think? Nobody worth a damn is sitting around listening to music like, "that nigga suck, he uses kit drums."
Just make music and fucc what people got to say about it. Its just sounds.

No one gives a fucc, why you care what other people think? Nobody worth a damn is sitting around listening to music like, "that nigga suck, he uses kit drums."
Just make music and fucc what people got to say about it. Its just sounds.

I personally dont care lol

It was a question I wanted to ask? Chill....

Doesn't matter really.Most "producer kits" are just chopped breaks or other company manufactured kits.They might get tweaked some in the mix or just used as is.I don't think it's looked down on though since most producers don't have access to a real kit or a drummer.

Peace

Dude, the less petty things you stop worrying about the better.
Less is more, spent doing stuff you like grows the process in fact, faster man :/
Way faster, faster.Just be casual about it.Do it because you enjoy doing it and stop worrying about the silly in between.

no, it doesnt matter where drums come from.
But i do feel like the cats that sample and tweak they own drums usually have a more unique sound.

nobody cares how or what you used to make the beat.. aside from fellow producers maybe.... but anyway just make hits any way possible

Back