Drake Vs Future!!!

terry1982

Drake and Future are beefing real hard. Its all because Drake kicked Future off tour because Future dissed drake on a billboard interview!!!!! Check out the blogs!!!! Just found out!!! Keep you Posted!!!

Last edited:
What do you mean? I don't understand!!! I created this thread!!! Unless you talking about another thread!!! No i didn't!!! Like I said, I just heard about it!!! Note: (When I first posted the message)

lol...........the reason Drake tried to get him kicked off the tour was because of stuff like this thread. Beefin hard?

But to go along with this outside of the tour.....I think Drake fears Future. Future has more to offer than Drake. (IMHO).

Not even being funny.....Drake don't want it with Future. So he got to flex whatever muscle he has. But that ain't gone stop a dude like Future. Less people sounding like "Drake" and more like Future today and next year......

Yall better know it......Future is everywhere......even if it ain't him.

Last edited:
In my opinion, Drake just think he can debo everybody. That's all!! Because of his status in the industry. He think he is the king, but guess what, someone is about to take that throne.

For example: How MMG took the throne from YMCMB

Back