Doru Malaia Ethnic Percussion

JamaicanKaisonian

Twisted Pulse
Now that Doru Malaia is deceased (may his soul rest in peace) I ama having a hard time trying to get a hold on his samples particularly his 230 ethnic percussion. From what I gather these were not only extensive but also good so I would appreciate it if someone could point me in the right direction.
Thanks in advance

Yeah

I knew him (Rego) well
Seems I can't find his site any more

I don't do this often but I know Doru Malaia would want you to have them even if you can't buy them any more

He often gave his stuff away for free to his friends

PM me if you are interested in them but do buy them if you can find them

If anyone can find his site again please let me know where it is

Last edited by a moderator:
We had a thread about this in FP I think. He used to be around here and he was exposed to be running a scam with his stories about being ill.

He wasn't first exposed here. I forget what forum it started in but I don't know that it matters if anyone posts his work up for download for free in public. I know I didn't when I was modding.

We had a thread about this in FP I think. He used to be around here and he was exposed to be running a scam with his stories about being ill.

He wasn't first exposed here. I forget what forum it started in but I don't know that it matters if anyone posts his work up for download for free in public. I know I didn't when I was modding.

I known him as Rego many years ago.
When he told he had cancer and it did not look like he had much
time left it was not a scam..He was not trying to sell me his samples or asked me to feel sorry for him.. He wanted to say good bye to his friends..

If you really knew him you would know he does not have scam everyone.. he gave away alot more then he ever sold in samples

He a not only a good friend but a good person
Not a scam artist ,,This is total bull****

RIP my friend

This is the so called proof against my friend
This and some IP addresses that did not add up

Please give me a ****ing break

Okay, so maybe I didn't explain clearly. I called there and introduced myself with a fake name pretending that I had this number and I didn't know who's it was. The guy who answered gave me a totally different family name. I didn't mention Doru Malaia or anything related to him. I wanted to see if that's his phone number indeed.

That's one. What strikes me in a most bizzare way is that upon checking the romanian phone registry (here) and entering his details, indeed the name Doru Malaia comes up:

So this is quite wierd. I don't know why the guy who answered me didn't want to give the name, or I don't understand why. I don't know what to think anymore...

http://www.ctgmusic.com/topic.php?id=5767&page=3

Last edited by a moderator:
Honestly, it'd been so long that I don't remember and it's not worth digging things up. But I know that wasn't the forum where everything blew up.

So right after I wrote that I clicked on your link and eventually got to the forum I remembered:
http://trance.nu/v4/forum/viewtopic.php?t=119004&postdays=0&postorder=asc&start=0

There's stuff all over. I supposed it's an even split with some people believing it was a scam, some believing it wasn't, other that didn't care and said the hell with it and just let it go. I think we deleted the threads about it here on fp.

I am not trying to pick a fight with you sleepy
I just get mad when I hear something said about my good friend
I am sure you would do the same thing.
For me there no doubt that he left his friends but I now the facts better
them most do..

and do hear people say things about one of the nicest guys in the world I find it hard to understand...

I guess that is what the internet is good for.
Half truths and lies and miss understanding

Yeah

I knew him (Rego) well
Seems I can't find his site any more

I don't do this often but I know Doru Malaia would want you to have them even if you can't buy them any more

He often gave his stuff away for free to his friends

PM me if you are interested in them but do buy them if you can find them

If anyone can find his site again please let me know where it is
Good Day

I am not trying to pick a fight with you sleepy
I just get mad when I hear something said about my good friend
I am sure you would do the same thing.
For me there no doubt that he left his friends but I now the facts better
them most do..

and do hear people say things about one of the nicest guys in the world I find it hard to understand...

I guess that is what the internet is good for.
Half truths and lies and miss understanding

Good Day

I have searched all over the internet but can not find these drums everywhere can you please assist me too

Now that Doru Malaia is deceased (may his soul rest in peace) I ama having a hard time trying to get a hold on his samples particularly his 230 ethnic percussion. From what I gather these were not only extensive but also good so I would appreciate it if someone could point me in the right direction.
Thanks in advance
Greetings

Can you please kindly assist me with Doru Malaia Ethnic 230 Percussions.

I cannot find any of these all over the internet.

please help

Last edited:
Back