Don'T FroNT!! What are you rollin in?!

" A Lexus, Im not a car guy So I dont know what type of Lexus or how many doors, wheels, what colour or whatever, but as long as there are no follow up questions, I have a Lexus, A real good one, Honest"

How do you not know how many doors your car has?????????????????????????????????????????

I"m currently taking the F Train to work and the express bus to my girls crib.

a 94 chevy caprice

****s banged up,, but i got it for $500 and that was a steal , specially in miami them whips fly fast,, once i get my lab built up proper ima get a paint job and drop some 22's on it then drive it til i get car jacked

dbrand02121 said:
^lol, i dont think you wanna get jacked homie

hahahaha,, u right i dont want too

but if u in miami Caprices and Impala's are popular ass whips,, so a skinny ass italian dude drivin one,, ****ttt

lets jus hope i dont get jacked hahaha

they've already tried to steal this whip numerous times from my boy who i bought it from which stayed in Lil Haiti

steerin wheel is loose, grill was gone, the passenger side door on top look like some fool tried to pry it open,

but on the real that whip he coulda easily gotten 2 g'z for it,, all thats really ****ed up is the back door on the driver side is dented, and i think the shocks are done cuz it sound like my wheel wanna fly off, but damn its the police package and already got flow masters on it

but least it doesnt cost much to get it fixed. i got a oil leak on my 300e, and some people are saying its gonna be like 1200 to get fixed, cause of the labor

true **** that,, thats y u see hood ass cats pushin them american cars, specially the old ones

my brother got like a 78 catalina,, that cat be fixin everythin himself

he took the whole rear end off and put a whole new one on i was like wtf

truthfully i dunno **** about cars, my brother do so he fix mine for me, he loves them big american cars that eat gas,, i do too but i dont like fixin them

images.jpg

i win

Johnny Biggs said:
they've already tried to steal this whip numerous times from my boy who i bought it from which stayed in Lil Haiti

That couldn't be me pimpin. Let them try that s**t on my Pala. I'll take them boys to the chop shop(for real). It ain't that serious in Oklahoma(yet), but I'd be damned if I let someone take what I put all my blood, sweat, tears, and money into.

An AK or AR will hold them boys. Anyone within 100 feet will be leaking(or worse). Is it worth it?

Y'all jackers need to "Get Yo S**t Together," ASAP.

79' oldsmobile 98 candy green on some gold 24's tvs dvds two sunroofs da whole 9, had it since ibeen seventeen ... and no i did not get it sellin beats or rappin ...

Black 03 NAVI on 24's....Just got that peice paid off to so I am happy as a gay man in the shower. Not gay just saying how happy I am LOL!

Back