Doing some brief A & R work and need beats.. send me your best

as20gp

Ghoul Gang
So i'm doing some brief A & R for an Indie Label/Management company to help out a friend and he's looking for beats for two artists.

I need dark melodic southern beats, and trap beats for 1 artist

and i need gritty 90s boom bap beats for the other (Please know what song you sampled when sending it, if youre sampling. you dont have to tell me what the sample is, just know it incase the artist takes it and the label has to clear it)

Send all beats to AndrewLloydMusic@Gmail.com with the subject FP Submissions

Still debating on if these are gonna be mixtapes or albums, if its albums and they get distributed good chance there will be payment, but even if its not, its a good way to build relationships with this company. I dont want to reveal who it is on here because the last time i did something like this for FP cats, they ran there mouth off to the people i was getting records for and were talking crazy and it messed my whole deal up lol.

So if youre interested on beefing up the discography send in records fitting the description. And please dont send me no bullshit. Please. If you do i'll block your email and make a thread about you and how wack you are. I'll give you all the details of everything in the emails

and if its something that you send.. that has potential but not quite there yet, i'll collab with you on it and submit. But its a good opportunity and i just wanna get a good folder of beats for these two artists.

Is there a limit of beats to send for each submission or can we send however many we want?

also, is there a date that you need them by?

Last edited:
Is there a limit of beats to send for each submission or can we send however many we want?

also, is there a date that you need them by?

send 3 max at first, if they are dope i'll email ya to send more

---------- Post added at 03:47 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:46 PM ----------

Samples are fine, just like i said make sure you know where the samples are from haha, nothing more annoying than when dudes dont know what they sampled cause it came in some random folder.

and just keep sending, probably gonna be keeping submissions open for a while, i'll say July 15th as the deadline for now though

the real goal is to find that next producer, trust me if you land a submission on this, i'll link you with the people im helping out and i'll make sure they keep in contact.

send 3 max at first, if they are dope i'll email ya to send more

---------- Post added at 03:47 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:46 PM ----------

Samples are fine, just like i said make sure you know where the samples are from haha, nothing more annoying than when dudes dont know what they sampled cause it came in some random folder.

and just keep sending, probably gonna be keeping submissions open for a while, i'll say July 15th as the deadline for now though

the real goal is to find that next producer, trust me if you land a submission on this, i'll link you with the people im helping out and i'll make sure they keep in contact.

shiiiiit, ill be home at july 13. hopefully im gonna make it. peace

just send, i'll post in here when they stop looking for beats, both projects are being developed, havent even really started recording too much for it just yet

---------- Post added at 03:58 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:56 PM ----------

oh yea and put your producer name in the Email as well

---------- Post added at 07:13 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:58 PM ----------

been listening to some of the submissions so far, come on ya'll i need the best FP got to offer. Ive gotten some okay beats, but a lot of them i didnt even give 10 seconds of a listen to

i need FIRE joints, If you sent some half-assed beats or not the best you got to offer because youre afraid ima take em, or youre not sure who i'm working for/with, then just email and ask me and i'll tell you in private, i just aint wanna put that info publicly on here. But this is real deal holyfield and could def get you a record with 2 up and coming artists.

Good stuff Drew. U know who got the heat round here, but it's real cool you're doing an open call. I ain't on that level yet, but its an opportunity for folks. :cheers:

So where can I find a copy of the contract to review? I would like to send material, but I would like to know the terms of the deal. Also, do you have a weblink where I can listen to the artists. Thanks.

So where can I find a copy of the contract to review? I would like to send material, but I would like to know the terms of the deal. Also, do you have a weblink where I can listen to the artists. Thanks.

email me everything you want to know and i'll tell you everything

---------- Post added at 08:40 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:39 PM ----------

Good stuff Drew. U know who got the heat round here, but it's real cool you're doing an open call. I ain't on that level yet, but its an opportunity for folks. :cheers:

i figure the more people submitting the better, i could seriously just do it all myself but why not let other people try and build some relationships and get in the ground floor of some dope shit.

appreciated though

Good lookin' brotha! You went out of your way and laid out the peace branch when you didn't have to. You are appreciated!

It's nixxas like Drew that remind me there are some good people left on this planet. I'm gonna hop on this opportunity too.

Whoever get put on (if for some reason it ain't me), remember to pay if forward for Drew putting you on

Last edited:
the almighty shawty1 will not be submitting anything,

although I wish the best for as20gp and those taking advantage of the opportunity. I would hope the shit yall sending in is quality and/or appropriate though.

Good looking on the opportunity fam will be sending some ish, and dont worry I wont dissapoint lol (well we'll leave that for you to judge)

Back