Does The Music Industry Hate Black Women?

Status
Not open for further replies.
You'd be far pushed to argue against the industry not respecting black women, Aretha Franklin + autotune, that's not just disrespectful, it's frightening, just listen

The Ultimate diss. A joint of marijuana is more valuable to him than a female. Cant lie. I think he's very entertaining even though he's very disrespectful towards the ladies.

When I first heard this, I couldn't believe the hook(lol). No metaphor just straight up beating up the P(lol)

Last edited:
Hey even the women contribute too(lol)Lil Kim is just as guilty. This is a classic. A love song about the booty(lol) not the beauty. Almost resembles a parody:

Speaking of parody

Last edited:
It all goes back to people consuming the worst kind of music and then complaining.

Then are billions of songs out there, and these are the songs you choose to consume.

Shame on you for being a fool. Continue to suffer.

It all goes back to people consuming the worst kind of music and then complaining.

Then are billions of songs out there, and these are the songs you choose to consume.

Keep in mind, the person who created the thread is a female. It's a little deeper than that. She's venting her frustrations at the negative images being portrayed and depicted and you still have a deaf ear. Is it safe to say you can't understand the Black female perspective? It's not like FP is overflowing with Black females. It may be a learning experience for us all.I have admitted I myself have engaged in the same ultra sexual sexist behavior in the past. I'm reformed now though.

Last edited:

You have a strange outlook on what it takes to change a systemic view of a person or group of people.
What if we were talking about how the police treat black people? Would your response and callous comments be the same?

Question is....do the black woman (as a whole) love anything other than their "self". We see you out in the real world and online and we hear about what you say and talk about and we know and understand your attitude.

Why do black women hate other black women? Why is she fuucking your man but she was cool with you? Same black woman saying she DON'T NEED A MAN..........mouth full of your man's dick? Or your homeboy's dick....homie? Why does she complain about being with a man who has no financial drive about himself and complain about taking care of his ass along with her 3 and 4 children by other niggas like him? All of that paper work due to college, and don't want a man who has the same or more because SHE WANTS TO HAVE TESTOSTERONE and shit. A large percentage of successful black women will leave her broke ass man if he because more successful than them.

Why do black women want to talk to their black man as if he is her child.....BUT......you can't treat a real man like that. It makes a black woman feel uncomfortable to submit to a black man. Like it's a problem to cook, clean, ect.

Black women have been know to have issues for years........THE MUSIC INDUSTRY is only focused on the same types of "women" that brothels have had since the beginning of time.

Besides....who is going to buy music about black queens......if they are not seeing any? White man ain't buying that shit like I ain't buying shit about a white queen.......not that I don't like white woman I just love my black queen...........well.....the imagination of what I would like in one.

Once again.........more excuses of black people to not get their OWN shit together. We have more destructive problems than thots and drug abuse in the music industry. Shit is bullshit........white folks jammin that shit and trying to emulate that lifestyle. What "broke ass thots and niggas" drinking ciroc? The ones with white friends or poe hustling or spending their checks on the shit. When they get the shit they advertise it HARD LIKE LOOK AT THIS EXPENSIVE SHIT GET LIKE ME........AT THE MOMENT.

Why do black people not believe in marriage counseling? Especially black women. Black women don't want a correction, they want what they want.

I guess I should have known better than to expect FP members to remotely understand a Black female. Us Black males catch enough hell on here just trying to explain our perspective.(lol) Think about it, how could you understand their perspective if you've never dated one or had Black female relatives. That's like me trying to understand life from a white female perspective. I thought the brothers on here would partially hold the one Black female member down and understand how sexist we can be.

Last edited:
for starters, I feel like its a man's right to tell his story ... and if he wants to talk about his encounters with hoes ... hoes aren't unicorns, its not a very nice word but ho is short for whore and whore is even in the Bible. Prostitutes (actual whores) and those who act as prostitutes ... if that's that man's truth, who is anyone to tell him not to say it? The same way women talk about the unsavory men they've dealt with

Question is....do the black woman (as a whole) love anything other than their "self". We see you out in the real world and online and we hear about what you say and talk about and we know and understand your attitude.

Why do black women hate other black women? Why is she fuucking your man but she was cool with you? Same black woman saying she DON'T NEED A MAN..........mouth full of your man's dick? Or your homeboy's dick....homie? Why does she complain about being with a man who has no financial drive about himself and complain about taking care of his ass along with her 3 and 4 children by other niggas like him? All of that paper work due to college, and don't want a man who has the same or more because SHE WANTS TO HAVE TESTOSTERONE and shit. A large percentage of successful black women will leave her broke ass man if he because more successful than them.

Why do black women want to talk to their black man as if he is her child.....BUT......you can't treat a real man like that. It makes a black woman feel uncomfortable to submit to a black man. Like it's a problem to cook, clean, ect.

Black women have been know to have issues for years........THE MUSIC INDUSTRY is only focused on the same types of "women" that brothels have had since the beginning of time.

Why do black people not believe in marriage counseling? Especially black women. Black women don't want a correction, they want what they want.

Am i the only person who read this nigga comment...??
Its ridiculous like... really
-so much ignorance
- felt like tommy sotomayor hacked dude profile...
I dnt even have the energy to pick apart the comment using logic n reasoning...
- Those willie lynch papers did a number on us huh...

Last edited:
^^Sounds like he's venting. I'm not sure how this thread go so off course, but I guess that's how it is on FP. Back to the positive:

use to luv me some Monie luv

There is reality and then there is the sugar coat. The black women is easy to be jealous of. Her flamboyance alone is enough to make people wish to destroy her image. There are soo many sides to the "black women" both very positve and very negative.

As far as the music industry....who's fault is it really? When our black asses were trying to run shit and own shit.......we made sure our sisters were in and our sisters did VERY WELL with our help along side them. Mia X, Da Brat, Eve, Lady Of Rage, Rah Diggah, and many others. It was POWERFUL because there was a set formula for every one to have a good piece of the action. THAT DOESN'T EXIST TODAY EXCEPT FOR ONE ARTIST. And Nikki is very fortunate for the brain power behind Cash Money. If it wasn't for the many features she gets with male artist, she would definitely NOT be relevant a long time ago.

Who is to blame, though. We have plenty of talented black women.....Fantasia, Jazmine Sullivan, Jennifer Hudson, plenty of up and coming vocalist. The problem......nobody leading the way for more young black women to enjoy that type of music. So if all you have is thot music, then all people want to do is be a part of thot culture.....even you poor little future producers want to be and are a part of that culture......even though you may be scared to death of thots....you want in on the powerful culture of it. You poor future producers don't want anything to do with "black women" because it is not programmed in your brain outside of big asses and flamboyant attitudes and feeling rejection from them......no problem......the music is there to pump you up, also.

R&B is coming back slowly.....

Last edited:
Am i the only person who read this nigga comment...??
Its ridiculous like... really
-so much ignorance
- felt like tommy sotomayor hacked dude profile...
I dnt even have the energy to pick apart the comment using logic n reasoning...
- Those willie lynch papers did a number on us huh...

lol......ignorance is not reading question marks. And don't act like those questions are NOT HAPPENING. Which goes along with the title. We can blame music all day, but we have BEEN LIVING THE LIFESTYLE AS A WHOLE. Acting like trains weren't getting ran to Jodeci..........but yall want to sugar coat the shit the same way you want to show your face in FDergeson to show you "care"......buy my album. You want to RUN YOUR YAPPER instead of being a solution to the problems......

Which is my point. We can't keep blaming others for what WE need to fix. Quit sugar coating shit and let's fix the issue.

Sorry you read me wrong homie....must have missed this part, huh.. THE MUSIC INDUSTRY is only focused on the same types of "women" that brothels have had since the beginning of time.......(there...another MFING poblem with us...right?) No......black women wasn't mention but women in general. Black woman in a business suit and a few children to raise is not as sexy as that freaky ass bust down twerking her ass all over the place. Can't get mad at dog ass men for gettin horny....can't get mad at the industry for capitalizing on it. WHAT CAN YOU DO....HOMIE? Ignore the shit............(there....another problem.) How can we fix it? We got to start out early not being so Dead gum hard headed and stay strong with each other insread of falling for the SAME DEAD GUM BULLSHIT ASS ENERGY that causes us as black couples to seperate from each other. We can't blame the industry for feeding on it.......nobody out to destroy nothing....they want that paper....and it's possible to get it..just too bad for US BLACK PEOPLE RIGHT....we just sit and run our mfing mouth about it...we ain't gone do nothing about it...LIKE MKASTER P DID.........see what I mean? being offensive is (part of the problem.) What are WE trying to win if you getting offensive? What do WE gain? Had the nerve to leave out the part about me loving my black queens right....BUT WANT TO LABLE ME...(THAT'S A PROBLEM).

Too many7 MFing problems to worry about instead of where YOUR mind is focus. WE......(black people) need to get it together.

Last edited:
My fault...
they didnt seem like actual questions more like rhetorical....
as if its what u believe or agree with... im done here regardless...
u have a good one... homie....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back