Does Tannoy have 6.5 inch speakers?

I wouldn't worry about a sub unless you know how to set it up properly. The reveal 502 goes down to 49Hz, the 802 goes down to 42Hz.

So unless you are producing lots of bass heavy music under the low E of the bass guitar (41Hz) then having a sub to cover the range 20Hz to 50Hz is a pointless waste of money and real estate in your room. Five and six string basses can go down to a Low A of 27.5Hz, though more usually that will be a low B at 31Hz.

I.E. unless your music requires good reproduction of notes below 41Hz then getting a sub is not going to make your mixes any better.

P.S. I would not use room measurements to make a decision about which size cone driver to get, rather you should be basing your choice on what is the frequency response of the monitor and what frequency range do I usually mix. That said, your rooms fundamental axial modes of resonance on width and length are 51.36Hz (Ab[sub]0[/sub] -17.9cents) and 43.46Hz (F[sub]0[/sub] - 7.5 cents), but that is more useful for deciding what treatment to apply to your corners - height info would give a more complete profile

I wouldn't worry about a sub unless you know how to set it up properly. The reveal 502 goes down to 49Hz, the 802 goes down to 42Hz.

So unless you are producing lots of bass heavy music under the low E of the bass guitar (41Hz) then having a sub to cover the range 20Hz to 50Hz is a pointless waste of money and real estate in your room. Five and six string basses can go down to a Low A of 27.5Hz, though more usually that will be a low B at 31Hz.

I.E. unless your music requires good reproduction of notes below 41Hz then getting a sub is not going to make your mixes any better.

P.S. I would not use room measurements to make a decision about which size cone driver to get, rather you should be basing your choice on what is the frequency response of the monitor and what frequency range do I usually mix. That said, your rooms fundamental axial modes of resonance on width and length are 51.36Hz (Ab[SUB]0[/SUB] -17.9cents) and 43.46Hz (F[SUB]0[/SUB] - 7.5 cents), but that is more useful for deciding what treatment to apply to your corners - height info would give a more complete profile

Your speaking to a beginner here lol. Laymen terms? from floor to ceiling is about 8 feet. Do you think the Tannoy 5 inch would do then?

I think 5" is enough...
Get some bass traps in the corners of the room.
Make sure your monitor placement (distance, height, angle) is right for your working position.

get on with it dude.

and make sure that you stand the traps 1/4 wavelength off the target corners to better absorb

freqs are
Single interface (axial):
H 70.63 Hz
W 51.36 Hz
L 43.46 Hz​
Dual interfaces (tangential):
HW 87.33 Hz ~ long wall along floor and ceiling
HL 82.93 Hz ~ short wall along floor and ceiling
WL 67.28 Hz ~ vertical​
Triple interfaces (oblique):
HWL 97.54 Hz ~ true corners so use triangular trap​

see this for more insight