Do you think that rap/hip hop differentiates upon area (i.e NY,Chi,ATL,ect)

Once upon a time it did. Now everybody is rapping over Trap and Modified Trap beats. You can't tell New York from Atlanta half the time these days.

sometimes but it varies.. joey badass raps like a throwback new york rapper.. but this new dude kenny rebel raps like it too.. and he's from atlanta.

it's mostly the same. drill is the same as trap for example. french montana and jay-z are doing trap/electro beats.

asap mobb got there own thing going but it's similar to southern rapper spaceghostpurp.

the 90s it was all pretty much different. east coast had the boom-bap sound, west coast had g-funk and south had kind of a modified g-funk and early-iterations of trap.

it's mostly the same. drill is the same as trap for example. french montana and jay-z are doing trap/electro beats.

asap mobb got there own thing going but it's similar to southern rapper spaceghostpurp.

the 90s it was all pretty much different. east coast had the boom-bap sound, west coast had g-funk and south had kind of a modified g-funk and early-iterations of trap.

I missed those times man, me cuz was into Westcoast all the way through, when I started bumpinb dirty south in my speakers, he would totally rage.

The music, the clothes, heck even the slang was diffrerent from city to city.

Back