Do you think I can make my song happy?

AmirMaor

I post here before about my song, but I want to try make it a happy song, do you think it will work?

If so, do you have any idea that will help me?

Tnx
Amir

change your chords from minor to major and your scale work as well - go to the parallel major (i.e. if this is in Am, then go to A major - i.e. C->C# F->F#, G->G#)

Enjoy

Tnx bandcoach, I'm not the man on the guitar, but i will try this, tnx again :)

The thing is also if lyrics have ant influence about if the song is happy or sad? (just wonder...)

Don't 'make' your song into anything, it'll sound forced (in my experience of writing stuff anyway). It's probably best to finish this up and experiment with happy chords etc

Tnx for the comments

About the clip, you're right, but i'll not sure i'll make another clip... I just want to make renew for the song, i think i'll do only the chords change and the singing... if it will be real good, i'll try to make a new clip :)

p.s - "Pandemic" is amazing, but I don't understant all the lyrics in the start, can you write them here?

You have already gotten the vibe and it worked well. The song is good. I agree it will be forced. usually you'r first gut instinct on a project is right. changing it would probably sound forced.

Tnx for the comments

About the clip, you're right, but i'll not sure i'll make another clip... I just want to make renew for the song, i think i'll do only the chords change and the singing... if it will be real good, i'll try to make a new clip :)

p.s - "Pandemic" is amazing, but I don't understant all the lyrics in the start, can you write them here?

Thanks man, and sure - the lyrics are basically a sample from a news report about zombies:
'Doctors are still at a loss as to the reason behind these attacks, and the situation doesn't seem to be improving. In the past few minutes I've seen four ambulances and several cars pull up, with victims seeking emergency care. Whatever's going on, it seems to be far from over.'

The clip you heard is a preview - the full version will be available on my EP - feel free to follow me on facebook for further details.
https://www.facebook.com/mellowdeepmusic

Thanks again for checking.

Back