Do yall F**K with RITTZ ?? Auto tune on the track, what yall think?

61Key

I'm kinda on the fence with his music, some of it im really feeling and some of it not so much..

When I heard the auto tune on his new song, i thought OH NO!! but it wassent that bad, i like the beat and shit too..

hes' good, generaly, I liked the Box Cherry song with Yella, thinking it's part 2 ?

Not sure i heard that one.. ima go youtube it in a minit..

This is for his new album bout to drop, i think the video is bran new.. he also suppose to had a video air on mtv today too, havent checked it out yet though..

not sure i get the video though, are they hanging out in a junk yard? lol. dont one of them fools got a cib to go chill at LOL just playing

I like that vocal sample, the bass line and back ground reminds me of some old jigga beat, except this one has fast high hats and 808 bass, but after a few listens I can hear simularities..

I heard a few songs of his a while ago.. when I was a really big Yelawolf fan I found out about him somehow.... but I never really liked Rittz, but this song slams... if the rest of this album is like this I might have to change my mind about him.

this just dropped like a few days ago also..

---------- Post added 04-29-2013 at 08:59 PM ---------- Previous post was 04-15-2013 at 04:29 PM ----------

this is the one that had a video on mtv.. album just dropped technically tuesday its like midnight.. its my day off tomorrow so off to best buy when i wake up!! (dont know if i like the Mike Posner dudes on the hook, its aiight tho.. i like the beat)

Last edited:
Back