DMX Calls Drake A Piece Of Shit, Voices His Opinion About Drake & Aaliyah Album

And have you heard present day Timbo & Missy work? they could easily be just as bad for the project as drake would be

HAHA. This whole situation actually sounds pretty gay.

Why is he only talking about drake though...

HAHA. This whole situation actually sounds pretty gay.

Why is he only talking about drake though...

Because that's the only part of the video they released...You think they went in there, asked him about Drake, and bounced?

"I ain't met no gangster's from Toronto"......LOL!! That ish literally made me laugh!! LMFAO

^^^But DMX is prolly gonna get checked next time he goes to Toronto now.

No he won't. Why? Because he is going to be incognito. He will be hiding in his hotel room.

About the time the goons in T.O. find out he's in town, he will be on the plane back to the States. He is tough, but he isn't Superman. He let that liquor talk for him.

It's hard for these older rappers to go in a corner and keep their mouth shut just because they are in their thirties or forties. One of the most difficult things for a man to do as he gets older is to restrain himself and learn how to ignore people. I myself sometimes have to remind myself to act my age and ignore what others are doing no matter how much I may disagree with them.

It's hard for these older rappers to go in a corner and keep their mouth shut just because they are in their thirties or forties. One of the most difficult things for a man to do as he gets older is to restrain himself and learn how to ignore people. I myself sometimes have to remind myself to act my age and ignore what others are doing no matter how much I may disagree with them.

nice post sir

Y'all too funny. DMX getting checked in Toronto. Seriously guys get off the forum and get too work, there's money to make.

Just Jokes

they-say-they-miss-the-old-drake_o_289388.jpg

3oqpog.jpg

Last edited:
No he won't. Why? Because he is going to be incognito. He will be hiding in his hotel room.

About the time the goons in T.O. find out he's in town, he will be on the plane back to the States. He is tough, but he isn't Superman. He let that liquor talk for him.

I willsay this. From my lil bit of time around him, I doubt DMX can hide anywhere. He can go to the bullsh**test 1 horse town and he still going everywhere hollerin at everybody. That's one real thing about him.

So...the real question is...if DMX matters...why aren't we talking about his new album instead of only mentioning him when it's really just more news about Drake? And don't give me the 'they didn't promote" crap, whether you knew it was out or not, the second you hear DMX's new album, you will wish you hadn't. It sucks as bad...no...worse than Slaughterhouse.

Old dudes making hip hop look bad trying to keep up instead of just staying in their lanes. SMH.

I tried to skim through his album before to add some tracks to my playlist but it wasn't available on Spotify yet, lost interest already.

EDIT: Am I the only person that kind of likes the Slaughterhouse album? It isn't classic material or anything but I kept a couple of tracks on rotation.

Last edited:
Drake is a joke. He's not doing anything for hip-hop. He's trying to be like the Usher of hip-hop.

You can tell that DMX the rapper & DMX the person are the exact same thing. Drake the rapper tries to act & sound tougher than he really is (Aubrey Graham). If Drake was ever confronted by DMX you would see the real Drake come out lol.

DMX is a crackhead, but I totally understand where he's coming from. I can't imagine a Aaliyah album without Timbaland beats, that's just insane. The moment I heard that news I immediately thought "**** Drake"

Back