DMX Calls Drake A Piece Of Shit, Voices His Opinion About Drake & Aaliyah Album

lmao, too great

drake is the type of dude to get slapped around in the yard

x is the type of dude to slap dudes around on the yard

n everything x said is true tho, drizzy was in a wheelchair when she died

DMX got dammit!! Scarface........yeah he knows what's up. I'll finish it for him. Cube and G Rap.

lol!........that's my new laugh right there....the DMX laugh. LMAO!! :cry:

Last edited:
So...the real question is...if DMX matters...why aren't we talking about his new album instead of only mentioning him when it's really just more news about Drake? And don't give me the 'they didn't promote" crap, whether you knew it was out or not, the second you hear DMX's new album, you will wish you hadn't. It sucks as bad...no...worse than Slaughterhouse.

Old dudes making hip hop look bad trying to keep up instead of just staying in their lanes. SMH.

DMX need to think more movies and T.V roles than music. The dude is very entertaining. That's where his focus should be......then music. He fuucking up.

my nigga x...he has a lot of love and respect for aaliyah

and why would he have to think about tv and movies, with all the shit hes been thru since being in movies, u think movie execs are gonna give him any kinda chance at all at a movie?!? hell no

and hes right, if drake had any respect for aaliyah he would involve missy and tim and anybody else who was close to aaliyah

my nigga x...he has a lot of love and respect for aaliyah

and why would he have to think about tv and movies, with all the shit hes been thru since being in movies, u think movie execs are gonna give him any kinda chance at all at a movie?!? hell no

and hes right, if drake had any respect for aaliyah he would involve missy and tim and anybody else who was close to aaliyah

Right. I don't understand why there has to be some motive or agenda behind the opinion of a celebrity.

^^^I just think he should be taking interview time to speak on his current project instead of people he has never met doing songs with people they have never met. Especially when the guy he's commenting on pretends to have not heard anything said up to this point because X isn't even on his radar.

Take the 50 Cent/Pac route. Get a platform to speak where your opinion will matter before bombing on people.

Last edited:
^^^I just think he should be taking interview time to speak on his current project instead of people he has never met doing songs with people they have never met. Especially when the guy he's commenting on pretends to have not heard anything said up to this point because X isn't even on his radar.

Take the 50 Cent/Pac route. Get a platform to speak where your opinion will matter before bombing on people.

I guess....But I mean we all said the same shit when the info dropped about Drake and Aaliyah...

Gotta admire a man who isnt afraid to speak from his heart, put his soul before business...That always is what made X special, thats what got him his sales...In today's climate that is looked down upon, I'd never try to give that guy advice on how to make money in rap music, he's done a fantastic job at it and has earned the right to be a grumpy old man.

Gotta admire a man who isnt afraid to speak from his heart, put his soul before business...That always is what made X special, thats what got him his sales...In today's climate that is looked down upon, I'd never try to give that guy advice on how to make money in rap music, he's done a fantastic job at it and has earned the right to be a grumpy old man.

I agree sir, although sometimes he can take It too far

did you see how much love he got at the bet awards?

mind you the awards was in atlanta and he got way more love than the southern rappers

Last edited:
that was dope...I went to see him in when he was down here in fort lauderdale, he came off that night too. Nobody in the crowd was under 25 though.

yall be some weirdos. you hate drake so much yall aplauding this dude thats ****ed up when hes on his rant. X is that dude dont get me wrong. Or maybe you can say he was that dude. This is just sad to watch.

DMX so concerned about Drake its sad, every chance he gets he speaking on that young man. nobody cares about anything that DMX is doing unless it involves Drake.

and hip hop media dislike Drake so much, that they give him a platform to spew that hate. You dont have to like everybody, but to be so angry with somebody you never met before is silly. This the music industry, you know where to find Drake if you really wanted to find him. You not gonna slap Drake, youre not gonna say anything to Drake in the same place, Drake gonna walk in , and DMX is gonna leave the area, just like all these other cats that say they gonna run up on Drake lol

these rap niggas aint fighting, you cant be successful doing all that. This isnt the 90s, you not gonna fight anybody my guy, different culture, the money makers of todays rap music are born int he mid 80s, early 90s.

put the same energy into your career as you put into talking about tryna slap a nigga, or calling a nigga a piece of shit.

and i dont get this whole thing of Timbo & Missy being involved with a chicks album, he doesnt want them involved, hes got his vision, hes doing his thing, he doesnt want their input or "blessing". It aint like dude is doing it for the money, hes doing it cause hes passionate about Aaliyah for whatever reason. i never saw the Aaliyah hype, but thats like a person wanting to do a Static Major project and have to reach out to the rest of the old crew..

for what? ya'll had your opportunity to work with them when they were living, she dead now, so why cant he just do his thing how he wants to do it. In an ideal world it would be nice for him to reach out to, but the whole concept of him having to drop to his knees and ask for permission or having them be involved is silly to me

DMX so concerned about Drake its sad, every chance he gets he speaking on that young man. nobody cares about anything that DMX is doing unless it involves Drake.

and hip hop media dislike Drake so much, that they give him a platform to spew that hate. You dont have to like everybody, but to be so angry with somebody you never met before is silly. This the music industry, you know where to find Drake if you really wanted to find him. You not gonna slap Drake, youre not gonna say anything to Drake in the same place, Drake gonna walk in , and DMX is gonna leave the area, just like all these other cats that say they gonna run up on Drake lol

these rap niggas aint fighting, you cant be successful doing all that. This isnt the 90s, you not gonna fight anybody my guy, different culture, the money makers of todays rap music are born int he mid 80s, early 90s.

put the same energy into your career as you put into talking about tryna slap a nigga, or calling a nigga a piece of shit.

and i dont get this whole thing of Timbo & Missy being involved with a chicks album, he doesnt want them involved, hes got his vision, hes doing his thing, he doesnt want their input or "blessing". It aint like dude is doing it for the money, hes doing it cause hes passionate about Aaliyah for whatever reason. i never saw the Aaliyah hype, but thats like a person wanting to do a Static Major project and have to reach out to the rest of the old crew..

for what? ya'll had your opportunity to work with them when they were living, she dead now, so why cant he just do his thing how he wants to do it. In an ideal world it would be nice for him to reach out to, but the whole concept of him having to drop to his knees and ask for permission or having them be involved is silly to me

I agree sir, good insight.

glad to see you posting again(It's been a minute)

These blogs know exactly what they are doing...Give an addict a bottle of dark liquor and ask a question that holds no bearing on this man's career but will get our blog a bunch of views...Its not like the guy is sitting around plotting against drake...X has that 80's-90's street nigga pedigree, those guys all feel the same way about how soft rap has gotten, and if you ask a real nigga a question he is going to give you a real answer... People actually care to hear ole Earl's opinion cause he was the biggest thing in hip hop but its not like he is going out of his way to hold press conferences to get this info out, the guy is in his hotel room getting shot by a 5d, its not that serious.

I get the whole thing with wanting missy and tim invovled because when they were dropping those records they we so different than anyone else in music period...To get away from that cheapens the legacy...Kind of like when eminem got to produce a tupac record...how awesome did that turn out?

These blogs know exactly what they are doing...Give an addict a bottle of dark liquor and ask a question that holds no bearing on this man's career but will get our blog a bunch of views...Its not like the guy is sitting around plotting against drake...X has that 80's-90's street nigga pedigree, those guys all feel the same way about how soft rap has gotten, and if you ask a real nigga a question he is going to give you a real answer... People actually care to hear ole Earl's opinion cause he was the biggest thing in hip hop but its not like he is going out of his way to hold press conferences to get this info out, the guy is in his hotel room getting shot by a 5d, its not that serious.

I get the whole thing with wanting missy and tim invovled because when they were dropping those records they we so different than anyone else in music period...To get away from that cheapens the legacy...Kind of like when eminem got to produce a tupac record...how awesome did that turn out?

people wanna hear DMX opinion because hes the "town crackhead" of hip hop, they know hes gonna say some wild and crazy shit, not some deep and insightful shit

nobody cares when DMX is talking about his issues or his albums or his tours, but they wanna hear what he has to say about Rick Ross & Drake because theyre buzzwords and headlines.

you cant walk around saying you'd slap niggas... and not slap a nigga when you see him. Thats lame, if you dont like somebody do something about it. Otherwise sit back and relax, all that tough talk and no action is just as bad as being a "soft" rapper

and have you heard present day Timbo & Missy work? they could easily be just as bad for the project as drake would be

Back