DJ Khalid - I Feel Like Pac I Feel Like Biggie

shoulda been better than this but oh well...maybe itll grow on me... Rick Ross is still the one of the best rappers alive...despite what other people think.

Heard it on the radio yesterday. It's cool. But damn.......thought we were done with the whole "2Pac Back" shit.

Mase Isn’t Happy About Khaled’s New Song

Niggas sold u out BIG. I hate the way your legacy has been watered down. I don’t have to be from Bk. Let him rest. #respect – Mase

Instagram

shoulda been better than this but oh well...maybe itll grow on me... Rick Ross is still the one of the best rappers alive...despite what other people think.
u serious? rick ross is one of the best rappers alive?... you should stop listening to hip hop

u serious? rick ross is one of the best rappers alive?... you should stop listening to hip hop

yea man... when you grow up and realize its not very farfetched for a person to be a CO and drug dealer at the same time... you start to see, but you, being a little kid, u probably dont know people can be more than one thing when they grow up... im gonna let people be ignorant on that issue im not gonna say anything, ...cuz once your a CO you always have to be on that side of the law...according to you.

yea man... when you grow up and realize its not very farfetched for a person to be a CO and drug dealer at the same time... you start to see, but you, being a little kid, u probably dont know people can be more than one thing when they grow up... im gonna let people be ignorant on that issue im not gonna say anything, ...cuz once your a CO you always have to be on that side of the law...according to you.

he not a real drug dealer and never was he fabricated his story around the real rick ross' life...

Last edited:
Although, William Leonard Roberts II may make appealing and authentic music to some, he was never a drug dealer. He attended Albany State University on a Football scholarship and then became a police officer. He quit and then began to pursue a music career under the name of "Rick Ross" deriving from the real, notorious drug dealer Ricky Donnell Ross aka "Freeway Rick Ross". William Leonard Roberts II stole Ricky Ross' alias, life, and the entire composition of his face (just a little fatter). He would have a promising career in acting, if he ever decides to pursue it :).
officer-rick-ross1.jpg

Although, William Leonard Roberts II may make appealing and authentic music to some, he was never a drug dealer. He attended Albany State University on a Football scholarship and then became a police officer. He quit and then began to pursue a music career under the name of "Rick Ross" deriving from the real, notorious drug dealer Ricky Donnell Ross aka "Freeway Rick Ross". William Leonard Roberts II stole Ricky Ross' alias, life, and the entire composition of his face (just a little fatter). He would have a promising career in acting, if he ever decides to pursue it :).
View attachment 40476
exactly. nothin but a fraud. and its not like his fakeness is the only reason he not good. his flow is mad lazy and its almost the same on every track. hes not very lyrical or creative either. tryna say hes one of the best rappers alive is just ridiculous... im 18 years old. not a little kid but sure im young. i still know alot more about hip hop than u upncomer or whatever ur name is. go jerk off to a picture of officer ricky with his titties out

Last edited:
The beat>>>>>>>>>>
Swizz<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<
go jerk off to a picture of officer ricky with his titties out

laugh.gif

exactly. nothin but a fraud. and its not like his fakeness is the only reason he not good. his flow is mad lazy and its almost the same on every track. hes not very lyrical or creative either. tryna say hes one of the best rappers alive is just ridiculous... im 18 years old. not a little kid but sure im young. i still know alot more about hip hop than u upncomer or whatever ur name is. go jerk off to a picture of officer ricky with his titties out

Alright Mr Gotti Trax, ... u know, if Rick Ross was real, he'd be in prison by now, most definately, he would be in prison, talkin about 100 Squares, Kilo this, kilo that, i get it off the boat....yeah he would be locked up, but we all know hip-hop isnt exactly always real...what Rick Ross does, he sells dreams, he sells what almost every man in this world wants, respect, money and power, and drugs and women and cars...etc..people wanna know, why was Rick Ross on Magna Carta Holy Grail???

Is it because hes a fake???

NO, GOTTITRAX, ITS BECAUSE, ...HE IS ONE OF THE BEST RAPPERS IN THE GAME.

If Jay-z co-signed the nigga hes one of the best...im sorry you dont think that but these are facts....u might say Jay-z is gay, hes wack whatever....no, you ask who is the best to ever do it...they gonna say Jay.

Look at how many people worked with him...dont you think they would of stopped working with him if he was such a busta??

Im sorry dude, ... ur gonna have to prove to me that your life is better than Rick Ross's to maintain your credibility, otherwise im just assume your just another kid on the internet that types things like, OMG RICK ROSS IS SO GAY, OFFICER RICKY HAHAHAHA, ....lmao!!!... so, ... yeah. Prove me wrong, why do you not like Rick Ross?? If you dont like RR then you shouldnt like hip-hop and you shouldnt be making beats.

Last edited by a moderator:
Alright Mr Gotti Trax, ... u know, if Rick Ross was real, he'd be in prison by now, most definately, he would be in prison, talkin about 100 Squares, Kilo this, kilo that, i get it off the boat....yeah he would be locked up, but we all know hip-hop isnt exactly always real...what Rick Ross does, he sells dreams, he sells what almost every man in this world wants, respect, money and power, and drugs and women and cars...etc..people wanna know, why was Rick Ross on Magna Carta Holy Grail???

Is it because hes a fake???

NO, GOTTITRAX, ITS BECAUSE, ...HE IS ONE OF THE BEST RAPPERS IN THE GAME.

If Jay-z co-signed the nigga hes one of the best...im sorry you dont think that but these are facts....u might say Jay-z is gay, hes wack whatever....no, you ask who is the best to ever do it...they gonna say Jay.

Look at how many people worked with him...dont you think they would of stopped working with him if he was such a busta??

Im sorry dude, ... ur gonna have to prove to me that your life is better than Rick Ross's to maintain your credibility, otherwise im just assume your just another kid on the internet that types things like, OMG RICK ROSS IS SO GAY, OFFICER RICKY HAHAHAHA, ....lmao!!!... so, ... yeah. Prove me wrong, why do you not like Rick Ross?? If you dont like RR then you shouldnt like hip-hop and you shouldnt be making beats.
lol everybody in hip hop has to like rick ross? ok all bow down to rick ross. and jay z is one of the greats. i know that cuz i know a real rapper when i see one. look up the real rick ross and educate yourself

lol everybody in hip hop has to like rick ross? ok all bow down to rick ross. and jay z is one of the greats. i know that cuz i know a real rapper when i see one. look up the real rick ross and educate yourself

Ive looked up these things millions of times, ... its just best to enjoy the sh!t rather than look for flaws in it.

smh.............and what do yall look like STILL trying to use 50's stunt to discredit Rick Ross?

You want the old 50 back, huh?

IT WAS NONE OF YOUR GOT DAMN BUSINESS if he was a drug dealler.....a fake.....a C.O.

I could go around saying 50 is a cokehead.......50 couldn't help that his business was out there like that. He needs to be on a talk show explaining his drug abuse, and his recovery from it before he go to these schools acting like he care......yet showing his seed no love. I could hold that with me for the rest of my life... BUT HEY.....it's none of our business. His music sucks......Rick Ross music still sounds better.....and Murder Inc had better music but the hype had you blind.

Back