DJ Khaled...

He makes the beats, synth and sampled, Im pretty sure he makes every beat he is listed as the artist on. Him, Rick Ross, and Cool and Dre were on scratch a few months back and he is being intervied in it also. Hes definately no Mr. Bentley.

Proper-T said:
haha...sooooo....

trust me, im with u....lol
he reported me for spamming on myspace....lol

sent a message saying some ish...... stop leaving comments or something cause i was saying come check out my work, then.....sent me a message saying send him a beat cd....

thats all he said........

send beat cd...

so i was like Huh..... ok..........................
hit him back like ok, thanks blah blah blah, also........ where would u like for me to send the cd to....

said he was online and knowing they get a bunch of folks hitting there pages up every single minute...
i sent it to him like 3-4 times.....
next thing i know he replies back. Stop with the messages or comments....
im like HUH...........u know what, cool.... God bless u.....
lol
next thing i know myspace sends me a email saying u have be reported, they shut me down for like 2-3 months.........
same ish happen when i went to Puffs page....
i said F-em.....
keep doing what i do

so on the real, i dont like him to much

he prolly made the beat like he did most stuff on his album coming out he did, Akon,T.I. fat joe and lil wayne-We taking over and Jay-z- I made it dats all i know but he basically does it all

O and he pose to be a lead dj on a radio station in FL and he's a member of Terror Squad....
he got a lot going on, doing his thing...

but still dont like him that much

DJ Khaled does produce. He made a beat for Cam'ron (Lord You Know).

bobsmitt said:
i think he actually has a part in the creation of the songs on his album. in an interview with Danjahandz in the latest scratch mentioned how when Danja played Khaled the We Takin Over beat that he started rapping over it and imitated various rappers and decided who he would have on the track. i think he probably has a part in producing the songs and getting artists/producers for his album.

he makes beats too btw.
i guess that means he dj'ed it instead of choosin which track to play he chose what rapper to be on the track.

he produced (one track i know of) track number 8 or 9 on Fat Joes album before Me myself and i.....

u can hear him shot out his producer name, beat novicane

Khaled does do beats, but you would never know that unless you actually got his album... connections, hustle, no, it's all about money, somewhere he got enough money to pay all these people to get on tracks... don't you love it how not one single artist can generate enough interest anymore, that's why you have 5, 6 rappers on one song, it's ridiculous when you really think about it

Back