DJ Khaled x Justice League: Making Of Hip Hop ft. Nas & Scarface

sure but thats a guarenteed hit formula really
Think, would those artist/producers had come together & come up with a song like his recent singles if it wasn't for Khaled? Don't get me wrong, I understand what you're trying to say, but he has some type of influence in the creative process. Take, for instance, a song like this one.. Nas, Face, JL, Dj Premiere (I know I'm missing some credible names that were involved with this song)

Think, would those artist/producers had come together & come up with a song like his recent singles if it wasn't for Khaled? Don't get me wrong, I understand what you're trying to say, but he has some type of influence in the creative process. Take, for instance, a song like this one.. Nas, Face, JL, Dj Premiere (I know I'm missing some credible names that were involved with this song)
oh for sure, he did a good job with the hip hop song

im just questioning if he has enough of a part of the creative process to validate having his name all over the shit lol

Last edited:
oh for sure, he did a good job with the hip hop song

im just questioning if he has enough of a part of the creative process to validate having his name all over the shit lol
His name isn't really all over it. When you heard the song, all you really thought about was "Nas x Scarface x DJ Premiere x JL on the new DJ Khaled album" not "DJ KHALED PRESENTS: Nas x Scarface x DJ Premiere x JL".. You get what I'm saying?

The weird thing is that i've seen some old threads on here from years back and people were listing Khaled as one of there top 5 producers. Not sure when he switched to the biz/hype side of things, but there was a time when people respected his producer skills more.

The weird thing is that i've seen some old threads on here from years back and people were listing Khaled as one of there top 5 producers. Not sure when he switched to the biz/hype side of things, but there was a time when people respected his producer skills more.
Exactly & so you know he has a good ear for good music

---------- Post added 08-12-2012 at 09:03 PM ---------- Previous post was 08-11-2012 at 07:23 AM ----------

everywhere i saw it was dj khaled x nas x scarface x premier
DJ Khaled made this record happen. Point blank

Back