DJ Khaled x Justice League: Making Of Hip Hop ft. Nas & Scarface

Every single video Khaled is in, he is the ONLY person that can't ****in talk.

What is he even trying to say?!?

Everyone else is able to form words into sentences and actually say stuff except him. He just starts sentences, gets confused, and starts over... again and again. lol

Last edited:
DJ Premier is just like "I have no idea wtf your talkin about Khaled... I'm gonna end up doin my own thing anyway and your gonna get so excited about it you'll talk until you realize your sounding stupid and say 'this shit is a movie!"

---------- Post added at 05:26 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:22 PM ----------

lmfao @ jada too.

Every single video Khaled is in, he is the ONLY person that can't ****in talk.

What is he even trying to say?!?

Everyone else is able to form words into sentences and actually say stuff except him. He just starts sentences, gets confused, and starts over... again and again. lol
this is that.. you know its that.... that.... its that shit that you can just..... its that shit

This track sounds like Hip-Hop. People say that DJ Khaled works hard. I'm still trying to find out what it is that he does. He sounds like a hype man! He doesn't produce his tracks, can't sing or rap. WTF does this dude do? Someone PLEASE explain this to me. He gets all this features and is well respected, but why? He is the Puff Daddy of today.

This track sounds like Hip-Hop. People say that DJ Khaled works hard. I'm still trying to find out what it is that he does. He sounds like a hype man! He doesn't produce his tracks, can't sing or rap. WTF does this dude do? Someone PLEASE explain this to me. He gets all this features and is well respected, but why? He is the Puff Daddy of today.
He's the visionary of the song.. He was once a producer also & so he has a good ear for good music. I'm pretty sure he has some type of position over at Def Jam but I'm not sure... He's more than just a "hype" man though.

Man I will be waiting for this track, its sound like reall passion thats been put into this.

Btw, this video just proves that DJ Khaled is doing sh*t when producing/recording a track.

He's the visionary of the song.. He was once a producer also & so he has a good ear for good music. I'm pretty sure he has some type of position over at Def Jam but I'm not sure... He's more than just a "hype" man though.

He's the head of Def Jam South.

Back