Dizaster punches math hoffa

benji2

No one's talking about Math Hoffa getting a taste of his own medicine this weekend? For those unaware, Math Hoffa's a battle rapper known for punching opponents in the face in the middle of a battle. Dizaster (the same battle rapper who destroyed Canibus in a battle and forced Canibus to pull out his notebook)battled Math Hoffa on his home turf in Los Angeles and turned the tables and punched Math Hoffa in his face. The crowd then turned on Math Hoffa and jumped him because they didnt want him to beat up Dizaster.Dizaster had some grape street crips in the audience who came there just for that purpose. Peep how they rush Math as soon as Diz sucker punches him.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Utr36_B0hD8

Last edited:
yawn-o.gif

Math getting punched, battle turning into brawl, hmmm.... totally did not see THAT coming.

Talk about getting a taste of your own medicine. All jokes aside, this is the shit thats ruining battle rap. At one point I was excited for the growth of the art with all of the events happening. Now, its just something that will never grow because of antics like this. Sad.

Ignorance like this is why I don't follow the battle rap scene.

I was never a fan of the format anyway;someone up in your face insulting you with gun raps telling you in 9 million different ways how they'll shoot you. I thought it should have been in the 8 mile mold anyway, instrumentals to rap over, your opponennt giving you some room and lyrics and punchlines with substance without all the strict gun talk. Maybe this is that opportunity to change the rules and format a little.

Last edited:
Talk about getting a taste of your own medicine. All jokes aside, this is the shit thats ruining battle rap. At one point I was excited for the growth of the art with all of the events happening. Now, its just something that will never grow because of antics like this. Sad.

Unfortunately, violence at rap events are just as American as apple pie and baseball. It was so bad back in the day, the old school rappers would come together and make songs like Stop the Violence on the east coast and The Same Gang on the west coast. No one died. That's what's most important to me. LA should be ashamed of itself how they attacked one person though. He's a beast just to make it out of that situation without being seriously injured. There was a guy that actually had a table in his hands coming to attack Math Hoffa.

Last edited:
Back