Dilla vs. Lex Luger

luger3.jpg

Last edited:
Let me get this Straight .... we are really saying J Dilla vs Lex Luger.... the producers right?

OR or Or are we saying J. Dillas Boom Bap vs Lex Luger Trap?
I don't like the vs ....
I have a lot of respect for the dead and J Dilla period. I just don't want to cross my personal moral belief system.
Against my better judgement...
Technically I believe Lex is gonna go harder off top cause that's his lane

But I don't think Dilla ever had a lane that consisted of hard thug life drug dealing music. I could be wrong.

When I think of Dilla ... I tend to think of some chill ass music.

Boom Bap was versitil... though ... as far as subject or content laced over it. TRAP.... I guess I'll speak on Trap.

I don't know when Dilla was out I was listening to Sandy and Papo and DLG...

dont compare luger to legends not to say luger isnt good but he just shouldnt be compared to legends lex luger vs shawty redd or lex luger vs drumma boy would be a better title

Man Lex all day,he got a whole sub genre (trap music) on lock

Confused. Why would anyone compare Dilla and his lil sampled beats to a legend like Lex who makes the hottest sound of a millenium?

3 letters, son...B.M.F. Hello?

Confused. Why would anyone compare Dilla and his lil sampled beats to a legend like Lex who makes the hottest sound of a millenium?

3 letters, son...B.M.F. Hello?

that's what i'm saying. i mean dilla's shit was cool if you like just lounging around, smoking trees and whatever. but none of his shit is gonna make you goon out.

Back