Digital Artist/Producer selling beats and CD covers! -ON SALE!-

Skybourne Hero

Untitled-2.pngog.pnglnt.pngSkybourne Hero Smoke LogoOO 3.pngass d.png

Hello everyone, I'm Skybourne Hero! Let me preface this by saying that we buy dumb shit all of the time, we're constantly dropping a dollar or two on apps all day long or spending $50 at a restaraunt that's not even particularly good. If we have money to spend, why not spend it on something that will help jump-start your career?
I've been producing, doing digital design, and rapping for over 8 years and I know quite a bit about design elements and song structures. I've recently started a service to help artists get what they need to get out there. Do you think anyone is going to follow you on SoundCloud or take you seriously if you are ripping tagged beats and using random photos from the internet? No! The key is to diversify your brand and take your music to the next level.

Not to say anyone here is incompetent, just misguided. A rapper is only as good as the effort he/she/other uses to succeed. So, customization is a huge thing for me. Without eye-catching images and off-norm-beats you can expect to get a whole lot of nothing. At least on this early step I can help you formulate a brand and help you create the music you've been wanting to create your whole life.

I'm not saying you won't make it without a great producer behind you; but sooner or later someone will catch you with tags and attempt to sue you. Most of my beats are un-sampled and if they are I will make sure to let you know exactly where the sample came from so you can clear it. I definitely have an un-tethered sense for music discovery and sound production. This all may sound like jargon to you but I cannot stress clearly enough how important it is to have a producer if you aren't producing your own beats.

This is where I come in! I would like to help this forum by designing cover art AND beats for you. You can have a lot of say in what is created as well. Pretty much pitch to me what it is you want or take a look at my current selection of beats (listed below) and go from there. We can work together but that honestly depends if you have a vision for what you want to design. A producer's influence on you can help you tremendously.
Here's the pitch! I sell each beat for a $20 flat rate and that's an unlimited lease, I don't feel like it's right to continuously charge an artist depending on whether or not their music sells. I want to make sure that you're ALWAYS getting a great price and ALWAYS treated respectfully and professionally. After all, music is a business. Next, I usually charge $8 per album cover... but here's the good news!

Both are on sale currently! I sell beats for $15 and $5 per album cover *LIMITED TIME ONLY*. It doesn't matter how long it took me to make, I will never charge you extra fees.

ARE YOU INTERESTED?

If you're interested please send me an email at skybourne.hero@gmail.com detailing what service you'd like or buy direct below. If you have questions or concerns that do not need to be addressed right away, leave a comment and I'll get back to you as soon as I see it. You may also post a comment if you're interested in a service and I'll direct message you. I'm so excited to do business with you guys soon! I love this forum and I love hip-hop more than just friends haha.

Here's a look at Skybourne Hero's portfolio:

This is what I'd consider to be my top 6 beats, if you do not enjoy the first one - click the next one, there's a ton of variety:

BUY MY BEATS DIRECTLY HERE:
Skybourne Hero - Feed | BeatStars Profile

NOW OFFERING FULL TIME PRODUCER SERVICES, send an email to skybourne.hero@gmail.com for more info.

Last edited:
Back