Diggy disses J cole(LOL)

JAMESRRTT

J cole said that he slept with one of diggy's sister's and diggy tried to come back at him with this track lol. I think this is a publicity stunt to boost record sales though, j cole would destroy him lol. Fast forward to the 2:00 mark to hear the j cole diss.

Last edited:
This is like Chou Szu vs. Level 4 Goku.....there is an implied level of sacrificial, suicidal impulse here.

*Waits for Kamehameha blast

Dragon%20Ball%20Z%20SSJ4%20Goku.jpg

i seen that, they had the whole Toonami shit on last night, I was high as hell watching Gundam Wing

if j cole responds i lose all respect for him

But J Cole has to respond. The streets say once you get dissed, you gotta go in and ryde for the cause. This is how the game is. If you don't go hard on your foe, you lose your street cred and respect. You gotta bang hard on the next man cause it's a jungle out here in this rap game. Somehow the rap game remind me of the crack game. You gotta have that same hustler's mentality. Thug motivation, homie!

man i hope they bring it back for real. Toonami was one of the greatest things cartoon network had going for em

But J Cole has to respond. The streets say once you get dissed, you gotta go in and ryde for the cause. This is how the game is. If you don't go hard on your foe, you lose your street cred and respect. You gotta bang hard on the next man cause it's a jungle out here in this rap game. Somehow the rap game remind me of the crack game. You gotta have that same hustler's mentality. Thug motivation, homie!

I don't know if "street cred" is really as prominent as it once was. As long as he goes hard doing what he normally does and continues to have success doing what what got him there in the first place; I doubt if anybody is going to care if he responses to a puny diss.

in fact, I doubt if half the cats on the streets even know or care who Diggy is. So him dissing Digging benefits Diggy more than it benefits J Cole.

yeah but you can't respond to every whack rapper that disses you, nas said it well

skip to 3:30

Back