deckadance/virtual dj hot keys question

J

jcut

is the any way i can make some of the functions on dd come through buttons on my computer keyboard, i dont have midi turntables and was wondering how i can fix this cause it would be so much easier mixing with my hands.

like how can i make the song play by pressing space bar or something.
and how can i switch from deck to deck on it, cuz i'd like use my cue function(by pressing the button on my keyboard) on the right deck but it only lets me work the left. i want more hotkeys on both sides.

and also, i been working in virtual dj a lil, but it keeps shutting off after a couple minutes, says some kinda error messege. does it on both v.5 and v.6. there both downloaded. any thougnts? and are there a way to make your own hotkeys on that program?

thanx

For vdj your gonna half to completely delete everything from the registry and install it again that always happens when you try to install two versions like how u said u have 5 and 6 delete both and then just install 6

yes it is possible with vdj. and when u completely map your keyboard shortcuts it'll be way easier to use it. its a good software to start learning dj with. but not for a professional user.
u need to go to the options>keyboard shortcuts... u can map out practically any function to any key and more..

Back