deadmau5 remix - Avaritia

Sounds good to me. Nice drums and I like the bass and the synth chords. That break down is pretty nice. I like the synth part that plays during it. This is pretty good. The little dub steppy parts are cool. I like how it's more like a song with some dubstep influences rather than full on wobble wobble screech everywhere. Cool track.

Hit me back when you get a chance.

I don't know the original, I kinda stopped listening to deadmau5 after the "for lack of a better name" album, but that being said, I really enjoyed this remix on its own anyways. You're going places friend, you seriously might wanna send this to a couple labels. It definitely sounds like something I'd hear in a club and people wouldn't think twice about dancing their asses off on it hehe. Really good job mate, do you have a soundcloud or just your youtube ? I wanna hear more but I tend to check soundcloud more than youtube
Cheers

Thanks guys! I Really appreciate all the comments :)
JayCay, my soundcloud is soundcloud.com/casasmusic. I'm following you there too, I liked your new trance song!

You made deadmau5 music interesting again. It sounds great and I hope you get heard more.

Any chance of a download link in the future?

Last edited:
Back