Damn son - new bear-grade trap - f4f

plotwist90

Check this out. I went in to make some chill RnB, found the lead synth and... well... it became something else. Turn up your sub and listen to the whole thing, some other sounds come in.

Good work here - The subs certainly do kick and the 808's have a nice overdriven/midrange quality to them. Good for a range of speakers.

I would recommend maybe turning that little arp/lead/delay synth down in the mix a bit at times, or maybe sweeping the cutoff filter with some automation to vary it up a bit. It gets a bit repetitive - but you've got a good groove going.

I would also suggest beefing up the drums around 2:00 or so, they need to knock hard to carry a track like this.

Absolutely no offense intended, just one opinion - you've done some great work!

If you have a chance please take a listen to my latest remix here: https://www.futureproducers.com/for...-command-q-blood-stone-new-thread-f4f-475499/

I would appreciate your feedback as well! Cheers!

I like the foundation of this track man, the sounds are there, the drum pattern is a little basic but it's trap, all that matters is it knocks lol. On that note, I think your drums need to do a little bit more knocking, especially that kick punch, it almost sounds like you're only playing the 808 bass without the kick. Once that kick is pumping, I feel like the energy of the track will be on a whole different level. Other than that I don't have a whole list of complaints, maybe some more background sounds but I like how it sounds man, keep going at it

Check me out if you'd like: https://www.futureproducers.com/for...halifa-trinidad-james-samples-updated-475441/

Really like what you did with this man, and totally hear you about sitting down to make one thing and just having even that one sound inspire you to take it a whole different direction. Anyway, I like the sounds you used, I do think that the higher melody is a bit loud, could just be what I'm listening on. I like the way your 808 sounds, got nice character and grit to it which fits well with the feel of your track, but I would definitely get that kick drum knocking, or switch it out, cause right now it almost sounds absent. I think that alone will make this knock 10x harder. Other than that, really dig it, would like to hear someone hop on this track and do work!

Let me know what you think of my latest when you have time! https://www.futureproducers.com/for...ck/1st-remix-borgeous-invincible-trap-475472/

Cool vibe to this track, but yeah, as others have mentioned, the kick lacks.. well, kick!
Other than that, could do with some dirty south brass floating chords at times, instead of that syncopated brass rhythm you used at one point. Maybe mix it up with some background sounds, different breaks and stuff.
But don't get me wrong, this is a killer beat!
Check my Soundcloud if you like, link's in the signature.

Atmospheric. The sub could be mixed better, the drums could be more prominent. I like the choir. A better sub bass will do the beat more justice. Keep at it.

Back