Daddy Yankee ft. Fergie - Impacto (Prod. by SCOTT STORCH)

I dunno.. I dont really like Reggaeton music but somehow I just listened to this song 3 times... o_O Its kinda catchy...

Ok....here's a challenge to all those saying they can make this beat in a matter of minutes...

How about you try to make this exact same beat and post it up...

Let's see how good some of you actually are...

I hate this regaeton sh¿t !! I'ts the badest "music" style ever. Tha beat are so f*ck*ng boring. Here in my country there's a lot of people than like this bulls**t, oh my god! i can belive that man. And Daddy Yankee it's, it's,... what tha f*ck it's Daddy Yankee?! An mc? His flow is the worse one in the latin world you know. I just hate that, and it does no matter to me if he use a Storch's beat or watever. War against regaeton!

eh, this is not the best raggaeton song i've heard. I think he can do a better job than this. Shalek La Mon, how can you hate on raggaeton man? eres latino, tenemos que representar a el raggaeton y a nuestra gente jaja.

reggaeton is gonna stay alive untill spanish girls stop shaking their asses

Last edited by a moderator:
Hehe, yeah, about phenombeats said: I know i'm latin man, but reggaeton music is not one of the things that are proud to me in latin culture, you know..

Shalek La Mon said:
Hehe, yeah, about phenombeats said: I know i'm latin man, but reggaeton music is not one of the things that are proud to me in latin culture, you know..

just like every latin girl being pregnant before the age of 21

Last edited by a moderator:
Shalek La Mon said:

ya i feel ya man, sometimes it does get repetitive. but either way, ORGULLO LATINO! jaja

link doesnt work

**** i could do this in 15 min !

i would remake this song but iam so bored right now

Last edited:
I hope they Keep making music like this,

Its only helping my odds :)

and storch claimed hes better than timbaland HAHAHA, he was even broke because nobody wanted his beats, get the f-ck out

and storch claimed hes better than timbaland HAHAHA, he was even broke because nobody wanted his beats, get the f-ck out

Storch was broke because of his addiction to coke, 1v1 beat battle Scott vs Timbo Scott would eat him alive, Timbo needs at least half a dozen people helping him to make a decent beat...

Last edited:
Back