CZAR's TIMBALAND SAMPLE MIX VOL.1-8

Ganjafeet

these sample mixes are made by a record digger and huge timbo fan name czar

in the sample mixes timbo sample songs from soul ,world music(Asia,Africa,,latin) sample cds ,soundtrack and movies

tim did put his asr 10 to uses

so check it out and learn

http://tinyurl.com/6rt7uq

Ganjafeet said:
these sample mixes are made by a record digger and huge timbo fan name czar

in the sample mixes timbo sample songs from soul ,world music(Asia,Africa,,latin) sample cds ,soundtrack and movies

tim did put his asr 10 to uses

so check it out and learn

http://tinyurl.com/6rt7uq

All the samples he used are GREAT... His method of sampling isn't. Basically he just processed a loop... sample it and put some drums on it. Track done.

are these indvidual tracks.....or is it a compilation of one track with each of his samples he used in it?

Intel said:
Czar....welcome to fp fam!!!!been give mr boogie some timbo samps if you have had the ones i gave him already....lol

Thanks Intel! Yeah Boogie told me that someone was sending him samples his way, but didn't tell me the person or the samples he was gettin. We were actually talkin yesterday b/c I was thinkin about putting together another mix (I found some new samples that I was thinking about sharing), and he was like "we should release our mixes on the same day." We'll see what happens...

PRPS said:
are these indvidual tracks.....or is it a compilation of one track with each of his samples he used in it?

Each volume is a mix of timbo produced tracks with their samples (each mix has like 15-20 tracks).

Here is a link.I just uploaded it.
Part 1
h**p://**********.com/files/249955675/Czar_s_Timbo_Sample_part_1.rar.html
Part 2
h**p://**********.com/files/249957766/Czar_s_Timbo_Sample_part_2.rar.html

Just replace ** with tt and r a p i d s h a r e

Last edited by a moderator:
I've just checked the links. I'm downloading number 2 now but part 1 won't work. It says the download limit has been reached and you need to transfer it to a collector's account or something. Can you fix that please?

Back